Whisper in the Dark trailer is my personal favorite one - great job Anet

Mikali.9651

Well by the trailer the idea of "saga" is more clear, is to push game experience at _expansion level_ at each episode. This doesnt mean new elites specs(which is fine, i personally find new elite specs just childsh whishfull stuff that hurts game balance/pvp modes).

i hope the fix some mistake from previous episode: the "strike mission" was too easy and puting a jumping puzzle there doesnt fit.

> @"Phoebe Ascension.8437" said:

> If that is the voice of the ice dragon, then i'm very dissapointed. I mean, we already had a 'playing talk games' dragon: Mordremoth. Icedragon is befitted for Blizzards, not talk games.

Jormag has long been established to corrupt via this method ever since Svanir in GW: Eye of the North. You will get the blizzards, but the whispers and the mind games are established and going to be a significant part of everything that happens.

So this Ice Dragon is very much befitted for talk games

> @"Tyncale.1629" said:

> I want to get exited about the Masteries, but I am afraid they may be niche again, and only usable in the new map. If they are Mount masteries, I have more hope.

>

I agree. I assume all races will get the raven’s blessing and it is map specific. It would be nice if the Norns could keep it.