The resetting of the lighting puzzles Bjora Marches

Hi,

I am curious to know if anyone has experienced the resetting of the lighting puzzles in Bjora Marches. I did all 4 puzzles and now they are unchecked in the whisper in the Dark achievement list. I guess they reset every week? Or maybe because I have the backpiece achievement that it resets? I cannot find anything about it being achievable more than once over and over again. Normally if I am not mistaken it says that it is repeatable for rewards. I hope someone knows anything about this, It is no biggie but I am just al little confused about it.

> @"Taelac.7036" said:

> The individual puzzles (and their achievements) reset daily, but credit for the meta and Luminary achievements does not reset.

I just don't get why the AP are being removed, too. A "one time AP reward, good to stay" would be preferable. They could reward us something else instead, perhaps 1 Eitrite Ingot?

I'm also asking myself, do people receive their AP reward chests (given every 500 AP) repeatedly if they abuse this system?

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Taelac.7036" said:

> > The individual puzzles (and their achievements) reset daily, but credit for the meta and Luminary achievements does not reset.

>

> I just don't get why the AP are being removed, too. A "one time AP reward, good to stay" would be preferable. They could reward us something else instead, perhaps 1 Eitrite Ingot?

I would expect that if the AP are being removed, that's a probably a bug. I wouldn't expect abusing it to lead anywhere if the points disappear and reappear when doing the puzzles again, but if anyone can get a series of screenshots showing AP weirdness, it might be useful to submit a ticket noting that you have them. The "something else" as a reward would be the chest that appears at the end of the puzzle.

> @"Taelac.7036" said:

> I wouldn't expect abusing it to lead anywhere if the points disappear and reappear when doing the puzzles again

Well, if you were 4 point away from the next AP reward chest, did the puzzles, received the 4 points and the AP reward chest, then waited for server reset to be again 4 points away from it and did the puzzles again, I _assume_ you'd receive the AP reward chest again, no?

And yes, the 4 points _always_ disappear at reset and can be regained again thereafter when doing the puzzles again...