No juvenile smokescale anymore

senki.1046

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @Ayrilana.1396 said:

> > > @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > Agreed. I have done the SCAR lane events on a healing druid. Nuhoch... I think that's somewhat less soloable for a lot of players.

> > >

> > > Even at that, though, Nuhoch really only takes one or two more players to complete. I did the first couple of events solo on my full-glass berserker warrior before anyone else showed up, and then it was just the two of us that finished the rest of the events one time.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Yeah. It's better to do Nuhoch with very few people because of how terrible the scaling is.

>

> Not as terrible as the broken spawn locations.

The spawn points are not broken. When this thread was created I had gone and verified the spawns.

Failing to understand the spawn requirements and/or simply disagreeing with them does not mean that they are broken.

> @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > Agreed. I have done the SCAR lane events on a healing druid. Nuhoch... I think that's somewhat less soloable for a lot of players.

>

> Even at that, though, Nuhoch really only takes one or two more players to complete. I did the first couple of events solo on my full-glass berserker warrior before anyone else showed up, and then it was just the two of us that finished the rest of the events one time.

>

For many players the beetle hatching/growing events down in the corridors can often be a stopping point. It's best done with 2-3 players, because soloing it (or doing it in small zerg) can often mean the beetles are dying faster than they are growing up, and thus the event gets stalled for eternity.

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> Is the tiger still locked behind the Dragon Stand meta?

No, the area they’re in is always open now, you can grab it anytime, the area has no pods until the meta succeeds.

The Electric Wyvern was also moved too, you only need to get the central advanced outpost under control for it now.

I don’t see the harm in changing the Smokescale, since 2 other pets were changed, but saying it’s currently impossible is lying.

Though I agree there should always be access to juvenile pets, it's the only class in the game you can't get all their skills without doing meta. This is one I haven't had too much trouble getting even in the last month or so. Your best bet is to park the ranger in Tangled Depths by the event. Pick high pop times to log in and do the event. I've been there before, after, and during with the four times I've done it on rangers. It's taken me no longer than a couple days to complete.

Best of luck.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @Ayrilana.1396 said:

> > > > @"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

> > > > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > > Agreed. I have done the SCAR lane events on a healing druid. Nuhoch... I think that's somewhat less soloable for a lot of players.

> > > >

> > > > Even at that, though, Nuhoch really only takes one or two more players to complete. I did the first couple of events solo on my full-glass berserker warrior before anyone else showed up, and then it was just the two of us that finished the rest of the events one time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Yeah. It's better to do Nuhoch with very few people because of how terrible the scaling is.

> >

> > Not as terrible as the broken spawn locations.

>

> The spawn points are not broken. When this thread was created I had gone and verified the spawns.

>

> Failing to understand the spawn requirements and/or simply disagreeing with them does not mean that they are broken.

Some of the mobs that need to be killed are can spawn on a complete separate layer of the cavern from the rest. They are mixed in with the ones that spawn there normally without the event. There is no indicator of which is which so the only way is to clear the whole place of enemies.