Rewards from Bjora's Strike Mission.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, so I'm putting this post in Discussion panel.

I'm enjoying Strike Missions almost every day, both of them, but I started to think that reward from Bjora's Strike is the same with no bonus chests, 1 bonus chest and 2 bonus chests. Just... no matter how fast you kill it, rewards are the same. Always 2 chests: 1 small and 1 medium. Yesterday it took us very long time. 2 chests. Usually we hit "1 bonus chest" and it's always 2 chests at the end. And if we hit "2 bonus chest" timer, we also get the same reward.

The two essence chests at the end are always the same which can be looted daily. You can even join a completed instance, while it’s still up, and loot them without doing the boss. The bonus chests are not really worth the effort.

Anet should complete the rest of the Ebon Vanguard armor set and make them obtainable the same way that they did the shoulders. Even Ebon Vanguard themed weapon skins could be added too. To tie everything together, they can all be a part of a collection, similar to that of a dungeon, that awards a title and some unique title. Anet could even go further and create an achievement section specific to strike mission that challenge players to do the mechanics, get gold, etc.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> Even Ebon Vanguard themed weapon skins could be added too. To tie everything together, they can all be a part of a collection

There are Ebon Vanguard weapons. An entire set of Cultural Ebon themed weapons is available to buy in Fields Of Ruin.

So... 2 daily essence chests are guaranteed, but what about these bonus rewards we should get for killing the boss in time?

> @"Antycypator.9874" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Even Ebon Vanguard themed weapon skins could be added too. To tie everything together, they can all be a part of a collection

>

> There are Ebon Vanguard weapons. An entire set of Cultural Ebon themed weapons is available to buy in Fields Of Ruin.

Ah. I forgot about those.

> So... 2 daily essence chests are guaranteed, but what about these bonus rewards we should get for killing the boss in time?

Those bonus chests should be guaranteed every time as well so long as the timer for them doesn’t lapse.