What new rewards would you like to see for PVP seasons?

Fleabite.7528

Is your bank overflowing with llamas? Maxxed out on your PVP legendary gear?

We've been stuck with the same season chest rewards for several years; reward tracks are tired - and it's a lonnnnng time since we had a serious goal to inspire people (that legendary back piece feels like an eternity ago).

So what would most inspire you to play more PVP next season? Or maybe come back? Or try for the first time?

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> Unique skins and gliders for all the mounts for the top 250, with more impressive versions of the skins the higher up you go.

Yeah, something like this. Unique cosmetic rewards that reward success instead of the usual participation awards that turn Ranked into the single best gold farm in the game.

And gosh, no, please. No more new titles until DuoQ is gone. That better stay at 0%. ?

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > Unique skins and gliders for all the mounts for the top 250, with more impressive versions of the skins the higher up you go.

>

> Yeah, something like this. Unique cosmetic rewards that reward success instead of the usual participation awards that turn Ranked into the single best gold farm in the game.

>

> And gosh, no, please. No more new titles until DuoQ is gone. That better stay at 0%. ?

The titles will still go to the same people no matter what so i dont know why you think soloq would change this.

a achievement title for solo q would be nice idea tho, to give solo players something :)> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > Unique skins and gliders for all the mounts for the top 250, with more impressive versions of the skins the higher up you go.

> >

> > Yeah, something like this. Unique cosmetic rewards that reward success instead of the usual participation awards that turn Ranked into the single best gold farm in the game.

> >

> > And gosh, no, please. No more new titles until DuoQ is gone. That better stay at 0%. ?

>

> The titles will still go to the same people no matter what so i dont know why you think soloq would change this.

true, tho a achievement title for solo q won games or something would be nice idea, to give solo players something :)

> @"Ashkew.6584" said:

> a achievement title for solo q would be nice idea tho, to give solo players something :)> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > Unique skins and gliders for all the mounts for the top 250, with more impressive versions of the skins the higher up you go.

> > >

> > > Yeah, something like this. Unique cosmetic rewards that reward success instead of the usual participation awards that turn Ranked into the single best gold farm in the game.

> > >

> > > And gosh, no, please. No more new titles until DuoQ is gone. That better stay at 0%. ?

> >

> > The titles will still go to the same people no matter what so i dont know why you think soloq would change this.

>

> true, tho a achievement title for solo q won games or something would be nice idea, to give solo players something :)

Ye wow had like 10 won games in a row at 2k+ rating or smth u got the title Arena Master.

Could be win 10 games in a row in legendary

Performance based "end of season"-rewards would be nice.

Like getting a big chest at the end of season with contents based on the tier/division you reached and maintained.

Doesnt need to be anything exclusive.

But some liquid gold or ascended shards or other materials/currencies the higher you are.

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> The titles will still go to the same people no matter what so i dont know why you think soloq would change this.

I don't mind the same people getting them. It's moreso when they metagame and wintrade across multiple alt accounts and all of us chickens get stuck in the middle of their grind. When the new titles came out it was actually horrible.

Would be little to none of that if SoloQ got its own separate queue.

I would like to see a larger variety of loot chests and bags. Maybe add some sort of substantial reward for the top 5 in ranked, perhaps unique infusions or new unique legendaries. It would add some healthy competition to the metagaming and match manipulating. Also add loot that drops from players, no one plays objectives anyways so people should be rewarded for farming kills.

> @"Avatar.3568" said:

> > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > If I had to pick a reward and not major pvp balance and redesign I guess....an assortment of PvP exclusive legendary weapons with sick skins.

>

> I would be fine if the top 10 or top 25 could Pic 1 legy, either the old or new one.

Lol what no way.

Suggestions:

Materials to create legendary armor/weapons like T6/clovers hell maybe even gift or exploration.

New finishers, we have unique ones from world tournament series which like 10ppl have no one else, would be cool to add similar ones for mAT or top10.

Skins for wep/armor/backpiece/dyes/emotes

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Avatar.3568" said:

> > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > If I had to pick a reward and not major pvp balance and redesign I guess....an assortment of PvP exclusive legendary weapons with sick skins.

> >

> > I would be fine if the top 10 or top 25 could Pic 1 legy, either the old or new one.

>

> Lol what no way.

>

> Suggestions:

>

> Materials to create legendary armor/weapons like T6/clovers hell maybe even gift or exploration.

>

> New finishers, we have unique ones from world tournament series which like 10ppl have no one else, would be cool to add similar ones for mAT or top10.

>

> Skins for wep/armor/backpiece/dyes/emotes

>

>

I like all those ideas, expect the finishers. I might alone in this but I don't really care too much about finishers but hey any pvp exclusive rewards they add would be welcome.

Since there is no equipment drop from player's death - I'd like to have an item which will help to deal with redundant lootboxes, chests etc..

Alchemic Transmuter - RMB in your inventory to instantly transmute ANY loot into gold. No question asked! No 'type exact name of the item' checks!

In the beginning I was opening all those chests and selling items to vendors but it was too overwhelming, so I started to trash them without opening - lot less clicks needed.

Don't care about skins or cosmetic stuff.