Viper trinkents?

Where do i get viper trinkets? Amulets, trinkets and rings i mean.

I crafted my Zojja's set and converted it to Yassith's with the toilet recipe, but i can't find the trinkets anywhere. I need more condition duration. I have Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire expansions. I don't have LS3 though.

So if viper's are in LS3, is there a second best alternative that i can get in HoT and PoF? What would be the closest stat to viper's?

Don't i have to raid to use that raid vendor? Cause i don't raid, i do fractals and open world, i didn't yet try to raid.

Also, off topic, but can i get trailblazer's trinkets there as well? If so, i'll go do some WvW for accessories, hopefully i don't have to be good to get the required currency. :tongue:

One of my starting points, especially for Viper's, [is this page](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Tanetris/So_You_Want_To_Gear_a_Character#Trinkets "is this page").

If you would like to get a list of the items out there, you can do the following:

1. Head to the wiki's [semantic search](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special:Ask "semantic search").

2. In the top left box, put the following: `[[Has equipment supertype::Trinket]][[Has selectable equipment prefix::viper]]`

3. In the top right box, put `?Has trinket type` and on another line below, `?Has item rarity`

The set above should be all the ones with _selectable_ stats that can give you Viper's. There are some items which come standard with Viper's. Replace step 2 above with:

2. In the top left box, put the following: `[[Has equipment supertype::Trinket]][[Has equipment prefix::viper]]`

If you'd like to look for other prefixes, you can enter any of the following (I hope this is the complete set, but it's very late at night for me). Some of these may have many pages of items.

`apothecary`, `assassin`, `berserker`, `captain`, `carrion`, `cavalier`, `celestial`, `cleric`, `commander`, `crusader`, `dire`, `harrier`, `grieving`, `knight`, `magi`, `marauder`, `marshal`, `minstrel`, `nomad`, `rabid`, `rampager` , `sentinel`, `seraph`, `settler`, `shaman`, `sinister`, `soldier`, `trailblazer`, `valkyrie`, `vigilant`, `viper`, `wanderer`, `zealot`, `berserker and valkyrie` , `dire and rabid` , `rabid and apothecary`

_Edit_: Added rarity to the search. Added PoF prefixes. Also, why did it change my 2 into a 3 after editing?

> @Greener.6204 said:

> One of my starting points, especially for Viper's, [is this page](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Tanetris/So_You_Want_To_Gear_a_Character#Trinkets "is this page").

>

> If you would like to get a list of the items out there, you can do the following:

> 1. Head to the wiki's [semantic search](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special:Ask "semantic search").

> 2. In the top left box, put the following: `[[Has equipment supertype::Trinket]][[Has selectable equipment prefix::viper]]`

> 3. In the top right box, put `?Has trinket type`

>

> The set above should be all the ones with _selectable_ stats that can give you Viper's. There are some items which come standard with Viper's. Replace step 2 above with:

> 2. In the top left box, put the following: `[[Has equipment supertype::Trinket]][[Has equipment prefix::viper]]`

>

> If you'd like to look for other prefixes, you can enter any of the following (I hope this is the complete set, but it's very late at night for me). Some of these may have many pages of items.

> `apothecary `, `assassin `, `berserker `, `captain `, `carrion `, `cavalier `, `celestial `, `cleric `, `commander `, `crusader `, `dire `, `knight `, `magi `, `marauder `, `minstrel `, `nomad `, `rabid `, rampager , `sentinel `, `seraph `, `settler `, `shaman `, `sinister `, `soldier `, `trailblazer `, `valkyrie `, `vigilant `, `viper `, `wanderer `, `zealot `, `berserker and valkyrie` , `dire and rabid` , `rabid and apothecary`

Thank you very much! I can search for any prefix with this. :smile:

> @Greener.6204 said:

> One of my starting points, especially for Viper's, [is this page](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Tanetris/So_You_Want_To_Gear_a_Character#Trinkets "is this page").

>

> If you would like to get a list of the items out there, you can do the following:

> 1. Head to the wiki's [semantic search](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Special:Ask "semantic search").

> 2. In the top left box, put the following: `[[Has equipment supertype::Trinket]][[Has selectable equipment prefix::viper]]`

> 3. In the top right box, put `?Has trinket type`

>

> The set above should be all the ones with _selectable_ stats that can give you Viper's. There are some items which come standard with Viper's. Replace step 2 above with:

> 2. In the top left box, put the following: `[[Has equipment supertype::Trinket]][[Has equipment prefix::viper]]`

>

> If you'd like to look for other prefixes, you can enter any of the following (I hope this is the complete set, but it's very late at night for me). Some of these may have many pages of items.

> `apothecary `, `assassin `, `berserker `, `captain `, `carrion `, `cavalier `, `celestial `, `cleric `, `commander `, `crusader `, `dire `, `knight `, `magi `, `marauder `, `minstrel `, `nomad `, `rabid `, rampager , `sentinel `, `seraph `, `settler `, `shaman `, `sinister `, `soldier `, `trailblazer `, `valkyrie `, `vigilant `, `viper `, `wanderer `, `zealot `, `berserker and valkyrie` , `dire and rabid` , `rabid and apothecary`

Such a useful page, thank you for sharing this.

Living World Season 3 maps (Bloodstone Fen, Ember Bay, Bitterfrost Frontier, etc.) have stat-selectable Ascended Amulets, Back Pieces, Accessories, and Rings available.

The Bloodstone Fen ones have the added benefit of being able to RESET them back to stat-selectable (at the cost of whatever you had socketed in them).

These are one of the fastest ways to get Core+HoT prefixes, and are definitely the cheapest.

> @Veprovina.4876 said:

> Where do i get viper trinkets? Amulets, trinkets and rings i mean.

> So if viper's are in LS3, is there a second best alternative that i can get in HoT and PoF? What would be the closest stat to viper's?

This may have been answered already, I didn't read all answers.

It is trivial to get viper's in LS3, and you really only need the first 3 zones. I got 12 full sets (2 earrings, 2 rings, amulet and backpack) soloing the needer character. Just grind away at your own pace, and be sure to recognize a character can only have one of any type (i.e blood ruby ring) so you have to get another type for the other ring, from another LS3 zone. Ditto earrings. Also pay attention to which zone sells what, and act accordingly. Use karma to purchase the unbound magic generating gathering tools to speed up your unbound magic acquisition.

> @Veprovina.4876 said:

> Thanks. Yes, beyond WvW, LS3 is my only hope of getting either Viper's or Trailblazer's. I don't have it though, so i'll have to buy it when i can.

If I remember, LS3 can be bought with gems, and in installments too. Gems can be bought with in game gold. So farm gold, buy gems, use gems to by LS3.

Farming for gold changes as the game changes, but you can get it reasonably quickly. I've farmed flax, toxic crystals, ran Tyrian world bosses for rares to salvage for globs, tier 6 crafting mats, Auric Basic, etc, etc, etc. Just find what's selling, grind on. Currently some PoF stuff sells well. Sell, buy gems.

There's not really a need for real life $$ for anything but buying the base game and expansions.