Aesthetics should be build-specific

With the introduction of build templates, we have the ability for our appearance to change based upon build, because you can use different gear. However, in practice this feature isn't used because the aesthetics of a character are much more than just skins and dyes; its also their gliders, minis, mounts and mount dyes, etc.

The best solution is to add "character profiles", that remember everything including build template, but given that this game can't even remember that I don't use the Warclaw in PvE when exiting from WvW, perhaps something simpler could work..

I just know it feels like a major QoL feature that's missing.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> With the introduction of build templates, we have the ability for our appearance to change based upon build, because you can use different gear. However, in practice this feature isn't used because the aesthetics of a character are much more than just skins and dyes; its also their gliders, minis, mounts and mount dyes, etc.

Errr... How has the templates changed any of this? You still have skins and color per gear template, right?

And we had it before too, just flip out your gear from inventory to character when changing builds. I used very different looks and colors on my WvW roamer and healer.

Well, up until legendary armor. Which turned out to be less than legendary since its only one skin.

Changing glider and mount skin on top seems extremely redundant.