Drooburt: 8,000 clicks for all my Exotic Essences of Luck

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Yes, thank the Six for macros. ;)

>

> It "only" took about 3 hours to finish, for a gain of 105 gold.

I couldn’t figure out which option to pick to get gold? I saved up a bunch. I picked one, but he didn’t give me anything (I didn’t think)?

Could anyone explain how you turn your saved up luck to gold? ?

> @"Cobra.6509" said:

> It's bad, doesn't really worth the time, so i chose to consume all in order to dump all my luck (where did I heard this ? :)....). In process my Magic Find went to 301%. It's normal ?

Depends on what numbers you are looking at. You can get 300% from luck, but some additional percent from achievement milestones. Check the tooltip of the number you're checking, it should tell you how much of it is from luck and how much from additional account mf.

> @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> > @"Cobra.6509" said:

> > It's bad, doesn't really worth the time, so i chose to consume all in order to dump all my luck (where did I heard this ? :)....). In process my Magic Find went to 301%. It's normal ?

> Depends on what numbers you are looking at. You can get 300% from luck, but some additional percent from achievement milestones. Check the tooltip of the number you're checking, it should tell you how much of it is from luck and how much from additional account mf.

My Bad,, ty vm.

> @"Cobra.6509" said:

> It's bad, doesn't really worth the time, so i chose to consume all in order to dump all my luck (where did I heard this ? :)....). In process my Magic Find went to 301%. It's normal ?

That is pretty much what the luck is used for, aside from a few crafts. Once MF is maxed best to save a few stacks and just keep consuming the rest to get rid of it. Lots of MMO players just can't bear to throw stuff away though, so Anet tossed us a little bone with Drooby.

I'd rather delete an item than giving it to drooburt. [Pun]-O-Tron at least is funny while the sobbing specral quaggan is just whining waste of data. "OOoOOOoOoOooOOO Quaggan gets sooOoOooOooOO much free stuff but is sooOOoOoOooo pOooOOOoOoOooOOor. Gib me mooOoOaaAAaAar free stuffs!!!!!!"

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> I'd rather delete an item than giving it to drooburt. [Pun]-O-Tron at least is funny while the sobbing specral quaggan is just whining waste of data. "OOoOOOoOoOooOOO Quaggan gets sooOoOooOooOO much free stuff but is sooOOoOoOooo pOooOOOoOoOooOOor. Gib me mooOoOaaAAaAar free stuffs!!!!!!"

:lol: I had to deactivate the sound during those 3 hours of Luck exchange with Drooburt. "OoooOOOh, thank yoOoooouuu!" AHHHH!! :#

> @"AnonBackStabber.8536" said:

> OMG, just did 500, have 19,000 more to go... there rLy isn't a faster way than spam clicking 2 keys alternately?!... I had 24 500MF essences, those were nicer to deal with (too bad we can't craft those)... 3.5g per stack is nice tho

Control+Shift+NumLock and use your “+” for a double click.

> @"AnonBackStabber.8536" said:

> OMG, just did 500, have 19,000 more to go... there rLy isn't a faster way than spam clicking 2 keys alternately?!... I had 24 500MF essences, those were nicer to deal with (too bad we can't craft those)... 3.5g per stack is nice tho

Selling Mini Essence of Luck on TP would give ~15-20g for the stack. Give enough to Drooburt to get all AP, then go for the mini.

I just did the math, but someone should double-check.

Giving luck to Drooburt yields 1.408 Silver per Essence of Luck (Exotic).

At the current sell price (109 Gold 99 Silver 95 Copper) on the Trading Post, the Mini Essence of Luck gives 1.8478 Silver per Essence of Luck (Exotic).

You need to sell the Mini Essence of Luck on the Trading Post for 108.0874 Gold in order to equal Drooburt.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> The mini can be sold?? :o That's ridiculous as the TP price will be heavily undercutting the price you pay for its acquisition from the vendor. Who came up with _that_ brilliant idea, ANet? Stop making those festival minis tradeable.

I'd say it's pretty clearly meant to be a way of liquidating essences of luck into gold.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > The mini can be sold?? :o That's ridiculous as the TP price will be heavily undercutting the price you pay for its acquisition from the vendor. Who came up with _that_ brilliant idea, ANet? Stop making those festival minis tradeable.

>

> I'd say it's pretty clearly meant to be a way of liquidating essences of luck into gold.

Well, I assumed it wasn't tradeable so I convertred my essences by gifting them to Drooburt. Too late for regrets now.