Just some random Reaper suggestions.

Yasai.3549

I would like to suggest some Reaper trait ideas, and see how people like them.

**Relentless Pursuit**

I think this trait could use a little rework or change.

I'm thinking that Reaper could probably use a little more mobility, and this trait is basically a kinda meh version of SP's **Speed of Shadows**.

_Proposed change_ :

Immune to movement slowing effect of Chill.

While Chilled, movement speed increases by 50%

Applies Chill to player and all nearby enemies when entering Shroud

**Deathly Chill**

The bleeding is kinda weak, and though Reaper has many ways to apply Chill, they aren't consistent enough to make this skill actually shine.

_Proposed change_ :

Chill causes target to take damage over time, similar to **Terror** from Curses.

Upon being critically hit, gain Frost Aura. (10s ICD)

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> _Proposed change_ :

> Chill causes target to take damage over time, similar to **Terror** from Curses.

>

Guess you weren't around for the start of hot since this is what it did and it got changed from based on how chill stacks in duration not intensity so multiple players couldn't make use of the trait at the same time as well as how oppressive it was.

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > _Proposed change_ :

> > Chill causes target to take damage over time, similar to **Terror** from Curses.

> >

>

> Guess you weren't around for the start of hot since this is what it did and it got changed from based on how chill stacks in duration not intensity so multiple players couldn't make use of the trait at the same time as well as how oppressive it was.

>

>

I kinda knew about Condi Reaper being the meta HoT build but didn't know it interacted that way.

Couldn't they make it so that it deals some DoT upon each application?

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > > @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > > _Proposed change_ :

> > > Chill causes target to take damage over time, similar to **Terror** from Curses.

> > >

> >

> > Guess you weren't around for the start of hot since this is what it did and it got changed from based on how chill stacks in duration not intensity so multiple players couldn't make use of the trait at the same time as well as how oppressive it was.

> >

> >

>

> I kinda knew about Condi Reaper being the meta HoT build but didn't know it interacted that way.

> Couldn't they make it so that it deals some DoT upon each application?

Then it would have to either be an intensity stacking condition, which it is, or a unique debuff which then has its own set of issues.

Frost aura is nice and I get that you modelled it after soothing ice but frost aura on necro is stronger than frost aura on ele

It just needs some changes to it's duration and number of bleeds. That and the number of cleanse in the game needs to go down so abilities like this that slowly ramp aren't completely worthless.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > > @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > > _Proposed change_ :

> > > Chill causes target to take damage over time, similar to **Terror** from Curses.

> > >

> >

> > Guess you weren't around for the start of hot since this is what it did and it got changed from based on how chill stacks in duration not intensity so multiple players couldn't make use of the trait at the same time as well as how oppressive it was.

> >

> >

>

> I kinda knew about Condi Reaper being the meta HoT build but didn't know it interacted that way.

> Couldn't they make it so that it deals some DoT upon each application?

That's what it does now. The dot is the bleed. If you feel that the bleed is too weak they could add "bleeds deal 20% more damage" to its current functionality. (The more I think about that the better I think this idea is =) )

> **Relentless Pursuit**

> I think this trait could use a little rework or change.

> I'm thinking that Reaper could probably use a little more mobility, and this trait is basically a kinda meh version of SP's **Speed of Shadows**.

>

> _Proposed change_ :

> Immune to movement slowing effect of Chill.

> While Chilled, movement speed increases by 50%

Too strong and too weak at the same time because it's useless if you are not chilled but overpowered if you are chilled.

> Applies Chill to ~~player and~~ all nearby enemies when entering Shroud

Sigil of Hydromancy! This sigil is overpowered on reaper because it procs multiple traits.

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> I would like to suggest some Reaper trait ideas, and see how people like them.

>

> **Relentless Pursuit**

> I think this trait could use a little rework or change.

> I'm thinking that Reaper could probably use a little more mobility, and this trait is basically a kinda meh version of SP's **Speed of Shadows**.

You are right in that these are too similar.

> _Proposed change_ :

> Immune to movement slowing effect of Chill.

> While Chilled, movement speed increases by 50%

> Applies Chill to player and all nearby enemies when entering Shroud

Please don't over complicate Chill, there is already too much going on with Reaper and Chill.

How about this: Gain swiftness (2s) when you chill a foe. Chill foes around you when you enter Reaper's Shroud (2s). (I am ambivalent on if this should also deal damage, but if it does then make it unblockable, but cannot crit).

> **Deathly Chill**

>

> The bleeding is kinda weak, and though Reaper has many ways to apply Chill, they aren't consistent enough to make this skill actually shine.

>

> _Proposed change_ :

> Chill causes target to take damage over time, similar to **Terror** from Curses.

> Upon being critically hit, gain Frost Aura. (10s ICD)

>

Chill stacks in duration not intensity, so no. Give it more bleed stacks, or turn it into poison or burning instead.