> > > @Notjes.7182 said:

> > > _**No, John! Nooooo!**_

> >

> > Snake*

>

> _**What? Did I justs die?!!? Reee!**_

>

>

> I don't know man, but I find all this raging by most streamers very entertaining. :#

Actually you should find it more disconcerting. Basically when those who support the game via streams and youtube. Starts to quit in mass more so after sinking many many hours into said game. That is pretty much one of the biggest red flag, a dedicated PvPer could receive. About the state of said game's PvP.

So the fact that you find it funny. Is very interesting to me.

> @Halikus.1406 said:

> It doesn't matter if the guy is top tier or not, that's not the point. The problem here is that the balance of pvp is in an even worst state than before and it's just unbearable. Particular specs impacting so much in the game is obviously not healthy and something has to be done. Not to mention that the person has a clear influence on the pvp scenery for some people and if he's leaving you can be sure he won't be the only one.

^^ this.

Anet better check it's pulse

> @Exciton.8942 said:

> I was just in the game against him.

>

> My team had 2 scourges + 2 spellbreakers + me(on mirage). I literally did nothing. Our spellbreaker just 1vX forever at far while our scourges cleared the rest.

>

> I can see it being quite frustrating for him and his team.

is basically the script on 8 of 10 games. the best case, when equals clash on point like 2 scourge on mid, then the last one to melt win, in many cases with less 10% of hp.