Firebrand still braindead, can I have my confusion back?

Shao.7236

> @"Kuma.1503" said:

> My only issue with firebrand is that they're a jack of all trades master of all trades. It's true in PvE as well as PvP.

>

> They're a meta Condi dps spec, Boon support, hybrid boon support, healer, and even tank. They're so good at what they do that they crowd out other options.

>

> Anet should figure out an identity for the class and push them towards that identity. if they want firebrand to be a class where you can mold it to fit any role, it should have to give up something else to fill that roll. Adding the "This class can only weapon swap while out of combat" restriction will go a long way to help with that.

Chrono and now Mirage say 'hello' - That was exactly what was done to these 2 classes.

> @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > they nerfed the hell out of fb tomes, so its not tomes.

>

> correct. It's the Mantras and Axe as the biggest offenders but the fact tomes can get Reset is also pretty busted imo.

hmm well they could have elite invuln recharge virtues by a percentage and reduce cd or something.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"zoopop.5630" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > they nerfed the hell out of fb tomes, so its not tomes.

> >

> > correct. It's the Mantras and Axe as the biggest offenders but the fact tomes can get Reset is also pretty busted imo.

>

> hmm well they could have elite invuln recharge virtues by a percentage and reduce cd or something.

or they could nerf tomes to SHIT so they are on par with value to virtues?

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > or they could nerf tomes to kitten so they are on par with value to virtues?

> >

> > they nerfed tomes. anything more is overkill.

>

> then firebrand is not overpowered and there is nothing to see here. :D

something something qq pls anat nurf meanies

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > or they could nerf tomes to kitten so they are on par with value to virtues?

> > >

> > > they nerfed tomes. anything more is overkill.

> >

> > then firebrand is not overpowered and there is nothing to see here. :D

>

> something something qq pls anat nurf meanies

something something dont touch my cheese

> @"Kuma.1503" said:

> My only issue with firebrand is that they're a jack of all trades master of all trades. It's true in PvE as well as PvP.

>

> They're a meta Condi dps spec, Boon support, hybrid boon support, healer, and even tank. They're so good at what they do that they crowd out other options.

>

> Anet should figure out an identity for the class and push them towards that identity. if they want firebrand to be a class where you can mold it to fit any role, it should have to give up something else to fill that roll. Adding the "This class can only weapon swap while out of combat" restriction will go a long way to help with that.

I've been talking the same thing with a friend. Firebrand break SPvP, WvW and even PvE....

How long will it take for anet to take care of this? I'm sick of dealing with this highly meta defining class every bloody season since PoF release, because as long as firebrand even exists as it is no other support class will even get close to the stage without being equaly broken.

@"Halikus.1406"

guard is anets fav, it will never be fixed :D

there is a reason why half the fb you meet have 3 floating orbs, ez raids.

ez dps

ez support

the least they could do is bring them back in line in pvp, becouse you fight actual players.

boss is not going to mald becouse mr guard made it die 15% faster

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > something something dont touch my cheese

>

> except they did... they nerfed tomes. like I already told you. maybe if they nerfed tomes and fb is still overperforming they can at least try to nerf something else before hitting tomes again? does this sound like a logical approach to you?

You know, ironically or not, they did the same to memser. It doesnt matter was it mirage or chrono. They nerfed something on elite spec and be like its not enough but we shall preserve its OP'ness and make ppl to hate to play core even more, this time we gut core very hard so elite spec seems to be okay! Eventually leading to the state when class being borderline unplayble.

Actually, good idea, lets nerf core guardian more, why not, it worked out with a mesmer, should work here too