6th anniversary/birthday gift, no armor or weapon skins?

> @"Evon Skyfyre.9673" said:

> That answers that. But my 7th had armor skins? Is that a devoted?

Every new anniversary will give you a new one time account wide box, which include an extra option from the previous year(s) as well as whatever item is new that year

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Evon Skyfyre.9673" said:

> > Ok, how did I get luminous armor skins and weapon skin?

>

> The armor is in the 6th, 7th and probably the upcoming 8th anniversary boxes.

> The weapons have been in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and should go all the way up to the 12th.

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Birthday_Gift

Ok, the link helped. So I have hit 6 and 7 on different characters previously, so the one time has been recieved already. Which is kinda annoying, if you chose light armor then have a heavy character but will never receive it again. It should unlock all 3 types? Oh well.

> @"Evon Skyfyre.9673" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"Evon Skyfyre.9673" said:

> > > Ok, how did I get luminous armor skins and weapon skin?

> >

> > The armor is in the 6th, 7th and probably the upcoming 8th anniversary boxes.

> > The weapons have been in the 5th, 6th, 7th, and should go all the way up to the 12th.

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Birthday_Gift

>

> Ok, the link helped. So I have hit 6 and 7 on different characters previously, so the one time has been recieved already. Which is kinda annoying, if you chose light armor then have a heavy character but will never receive it again. It should unlock all 3 types? Oh well.

If you got 6 and 7 then you should have gotten two of the weights unlocked already and unlock the last one this year. If you only have one then that means you picked the same weight on two years ...

The special items which are in the one-time anniversary boxes are available in multiple years. So players whose oldest character is over 7 years old will have two luminous armour sets and will get the 3rd one as part of their 8th birthday gift.

(Incidentally the 8th birthday should be the last time we receive the city backpacks and luminous armour because after that the sets will be complete. But there's 16 luminous weapons, we get 2 per year and have gotten them for 3 years so far, so those can keep going for another 5 years before they need to be removed from the gifts.)