Steel Warband Footsteps achievement locked behind weekly chest??

Hi.

I sadly opened the weekly chest without knowing that the Steel Warband achievements and there is an item in the collection that requires you to loot the chest.

Too bad that step is required to complete the collection as I cannot proceed in obtaining the cape until next week (which is fine I suppose).

Hopefully in the future, they don't have a mechanic like that again for collections, or at least mention it before somewhere (perhaps I missed something?).

Yeah each one needs you to open that chest with 3 crystals which you must of held on to that weapon chest for a while before opening. So yes, you gotta wait till next week but you should have 2 weapons now and both should proc so you will catch up. That's if 1 weapon box is always in the chest you open w 3 or maybe I got lucky and it's range idk

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Alnar.3506" said:

> BTW, does anybody know if Steel Warband Weapon Box is a gauranteed item from the Chest no matter how many crystals you use to open it? I opened my first Emissary Chest with only one crystal and got the item but maybe it was beginner's luck...?

After 2 weeks its kinda hard to predict that but all I have talked to in guild have got the box with both 1 and 3 boxes so far.