Please fix Berserker being able to use Arc Divider while equipping Dragon Banner ASAP please!

Kayowin.9217

> @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> It's not solely that. You grab banner. Enter mount, and dismount. Class clickies become available for all the clickers out there. It's been bugged for a while now from what I recall. I wonder if this will disappear?

>

> D:

Hopefully something is actually done about it soon then. [https://imgur.com/a/1scmGhY](https://imgur.com/a/1scmGhY)

The Arc Divider exploit is nothing. Pre Patch Reaper hit for 12x 8k (at 5 targets within 300 range!) with Soul Spiral. That was either disgusting or pure fun - depending on which side you played. It should still be around 12x 5k post patch.

These numbers happen roughly two or three times a week to me and it's so dumb I don't even care about raging about it anymore.

> @"asterix.9614" said:

> Really? Of all things arc divider on a berserker. Why not ask anet to delete warrior class like they did with mesmer....

Although they expect us to play a deleted class while they use something insanely broken when they were the ones that claimed specs like mirage and deadeye were broken because people actually knew how to play the classes they used. Plus as I mainly play thief and am horrible at playing and fighting mesmers the only mesmers that could actually kill me were the ones that were just extremely good at playing them the others just died as easily as I did when I tried to play one. So lessened learned with anet if you get really good at something and have fun playing it is going to get deleted but if its something just so broken that it holds the attention of these trash players it will stay that way until they accidentally fix it and make it not usable anymore. Plus one reason the game loses so many players besides all these reasons you have players who are never even going to compare as far as time spent as I have with this game so they won't have resources to just change every possible way they play every time they make decisions that just delete a whole class or a spec. The original game was much more simple and easy for them to balance because if they nerfed something on one end of a class they buffed something else changing their meta that way. The way these balance people do it is like okay just delete the class its too hard to juggle more than one ball at a time oh and its a moving target too. So make sure you hit at least one class at a time with a nuke, shoot it in the chest, kick it in the head, drop the body in vat of acid, and then reduce the durations and increase the cooldowns just incase it tries to move again.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> Deleting warrior does have a certain appeal though

Deleting Thief has more appeal.

> @"Kayowin.9217" said:

> > @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> > Is some warrior constantly running around arc dividing you all day with dragon banner?

>

> Constantly? No. One to three times a night in WvW? Yes.

I can honestly say, that in all of my time in WvW I have never seen Dragon Banner used. Ever. I rarely even see Chilling Fog used. At the most its EWP or the invulnerable walls. Pretty much everytime someone pulls a Tact for any reason they get jumped on for trolling, whether they were or not, which has led to them rarely if ever being used.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

>

> I can honestly say, that in all of my time in WvW I have never seen Dragon Banner used. Ever. I rarely even see Chilling Fog used.

Are you a pve player? Incase you are and are lost, please scroll up and go: Home › Guild Wars 2 Discussion (they talk about pve stuff there)

**Mechanics**

When picked up or otherwise obtained, a bundle replaces the currently equipped weapon's skills with its own set of skills, without actually replacing the weapon itself in the hero panel. Your weapon will become unusable until you either swap weapons or drop the bundle, **but you will continue to benefit from any bonuses your equipped weapons provide**. Note : The wielder drops the banner either through being downed, using weapon swap or using a trap, the banner is lost (and you have to wait until the tactivator is recharged to get a new one). The banner is also lost when changing equipment.

First thing . Drop the weapon bonus and any other bonuses if applicable . This was done with siege and banners should be no exception . Second . Add When person is hit for damage the banner is damaged as well . Armour bonuses don't effect banners . As the bar is reduced the output effectiveness is reduced by the percentage lost. This would apply to all tactivator bundles .When the bar is at zero the banner is destroyed and the bundle is dropped.

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> >

> > I can honestly say, that in all of my time in WvW I have never seen Dragon Banner used. Ever. I rarely even see Chilling Fog used.

>

> Are you a pve player? Incase you are and are lost, please scroll up and go: Home › Guild Wars 2 Discussion (they talk about pve stuff there)

Hi, I believe you missed where I said WvW. Kindly reread my comment and check yourself.

Literally seen dragon banner used by any team zero times.

> > @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > >

> > > I can honestly say, that in all of my time in WvW I have never seen Dragon Banner used. Ever. I rarely even see Chilling Fog used.

> >

> > Are you a pve player? Incase you are and are lost, please scroll up and go: Home › Guild Wars 2 Discussion (they talk about pve stuff there)

>

> Hi, I believe you missed where I said WvW. Kindly reread my comment and check yourself.

>

> Literally seen dragon banner used by any team zero times.

So you seriously haven't seen any enemy guilds or even your guild (unless you a roamer, then this thread doesn't concern you) running around with a dragon banner?

Wow, must be a pretty shitty server.

> > @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > >

> > > I can honestly say, that in all of my time in WvW I have never seen Dragon Banner used. Ever. I rarely even see Chilling Fog used.

> >

> > Are you a pve player? Incase you are and are lost, please scroll up and go: Home › Guild Wars 2 Discussion (they talk about pve stuff there)

>

> Hi, I believe you missed where I said WvW. Kindly reread my comment and check yourself.

>

> Literally seen dragon banner used by any team zero times.

I see it perhaps a bit too much, whether it's my own guildmates or the enemy. Hopefully Anet looks at this and comes up with a fix.

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > >

> > > > I can honestly say, that in all of my time in WvW I have never seen Dragon Banner used. Ever. I rarely even see Chilling Fog used.

> > >

> > > Are you a pve player? Incase you are and are lost, please scroll up and go: Home › Guild Wars 2 Discussion (they talk about pve stuff there)

> >

> > Hi, I believe you missed where I said WvW. Kindly reread my comment and check yourself.

> >

> > Literally seen dragon banner used by any team zero times.

>

> So you seriously haven't seen any enemy guilds or even your guild (unless you a roamer, then this thread doesn't concern you) running around with a dragon banner?

> Wow, must be a pretty kitten server.

>

IoJ, which really means the servers we get paired with are pretty shitty considering the lack of population on IoJ.