Blind spam thief build

Bast.7253

How about you don't stand in the pulsing AoE? We can't spam blind lol. I assume you are talking about Dagger/Pistol both skills that cause blind use 5-6 initiative which is a chunk of our pool. We can't spam it at all. Else we won't have any initiative to use other skills when needed.

> @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> How about you don't stand in the pulsing AoE? We can't spam blind lol. I assume you are talking about Dagger/Pistol both skills that cause blind use 5-6 initiative which is a chunk of our pool. We can't spam it at all. Else we won't have any initiative to use other skills when needed.

The build is p/p condition with bound and Sa w/ the life leech on blind. What you do is black powder bound for stealth and than stealth attack in blind field repeat and possibly try and 1 shot ppl w/ thief’s guild +venoms. Decent at memeing ppl in 1v1s for sure as has decent condition + a little power and crazy amounts of blind stealth a life leech

> @"Dantheman.3589" said:

> > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > How about you don't stand in the pulsing AoE? We can't spam blind lol. I assume you are talking about Dagger/Pistol both skills that cause blind use 5-6 initiative which is a chunk of our pool. We can't spam it at all. Else we won't have any initiative to use other skills when needed.

>

> The build is p/p condition with bound and Sa w/ the life leech on blind. What you do is black powder bound for stealth and than stealth attack in blind field repeat and possibly try and 1 shot ppl w/ thief’s guild +venoms. Decent at memeing ppl in 1v1s for sure as has decent condition + a little power and crazy amounts of blind stealth a life leech

If they are complaining about a meme build that is even more hilarious actually.

> > @"Dantheman.3589" said:

> > > @"omgdracula.6345" said:

> > > How about you don't stand in the pulsing AoE? We can't spam blind lol. I assume you are talking about Dagger/Pistol both skills that cause blind use 5-6 initiative which is a chunk of our pool. We can't spam it at all. Else we won't have any initiative to use other skills when needed.

> >

> > The build is p/p condition with bound and Sa w/ the life leech on blind. What you do is black powder bound for stealth and than stealth attack in blind field repeat and possibly try and 1 shot ppl w/ thief’s guild +venoms. Decent at memeing ppl in 1v1s for sure as has decent condition + a little power and crazy amounts of blind stealth a life leech

>

> If they are complaining about a meme build that is even more hilarious actually.

Like I agree it’s a meme but it’s so very cancerous too

> How about you don't stand in the pulsing AoE? We can't spam blind lol. I assume you are talking about Dagger/Pistol both skills that cause blind use 5-6 initiative which is a chunk of our pool. We can't spam it at all. Else we won't have any initiative to use other skills when needed.

No, no. he's got a point.

Thieves absolutely can spam blind right now. It isnt just "stand in the pulsing AOE."

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sneak_Attack is a 100% physical projectile combo finisher. That pushes blind.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unload is a 20% chance.

stack that with life leech on blind and the fact that black powder now has a nice big range for you to avoid melee in, and you have an issue. especially with condi damage, which ticks while you don't have to engage.

Sneak attack should be a 20% chance physical projectile finisher just like unload.