Just a daily reminder

Bast.7253

> @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> Isnt it just infusing light and the sustain of necro that are the problems?

> Its just cuz of their broken sustain imo

It's not even power shiro that's the problem. It's core rev and the 800 life steal traits mixed with heals on stun beak, heals on upkeep, all while pumping out condition damage and using weapon skills to survive. Amidst constant cc.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > Isnt it just infusing light and the sustain of necro that are the problems?

> > Its just cuz of their broken sustain imo

>

> It's not even power shiro that's the problem. It's core rev and the 800 life steal traits mixed with heals on stun beak, heals on upkeep, all while pumping out condition damage and using weapon skills to survive. Amidst constant cc.

>

Is this a joke post?

Revs lifesteal traits have all been nerfed to the absolute ground in PvP. No one runs them. Even most meme builds don't run them. I run more meme rev builds than possibly any other Rev that is considered slightly competent and I do not run them. Any of them. They are all bad and you should feel bad.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

>

> It's not even power shiro that's the problem. It's core rev and the 800 life steal traits mixed with heals on stun beak, heals on upkeep, all while pumping out condition damage and using weapon skills to survive. Amidst constant cc.

>

Battle Scars life siphon heals for 58 HP in PvP and WvW.

Face of Nature - Assassin life siphon heals for 85 HP.

Soulcleave Summit life siphon heals for 386 HP. And Kalla skills are costly, so using it is a trade from using other skills.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

>

>

Not a single condi rev takes devastation, so not a single condi rev can take the battle scars traits that are a shadow of what they used to be. I've run into one core rev (Shao) in 202 games between the ratings of 1580 and 1680 on NA, and he wasn't condi. No clue where you're getting these ideas from.

> @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > > Isnt it just infusing light and the sustain of necro that are the problems?

> > > Its just cuz of their broken sustain imo

> >

> > It's not even power shiro that's the problem. It's core rev and the 800 life steal traits mixed with heals on stun beak, heals on upkeep, all while pumping out condition damage and using weapon skills to survive. Amidst constant cc.

> >

>

> Not a single condi rev takes devastation, so not a single condi rev can take the battle scars traits that are a shadow of what they used to be. I've run into one core rev (Shao) in 202 games between the ratings of 1580 and 1680 on NA, and he wasn't condi. No clue where you're getting these ideas from.

A broken core condo rev build I saw the other day. Was running mallyx and Jalis. Had people beating on him and he just regenned health with vengeful hammers that never seemed to run out. I’m not going to say he wasn’t good, but he did genuinely just stand there taking no damage and gaining health from auto attacking and hammers faster than damage could be put out.

Battlescars or just lifesteal in general isn't comparable to Steadfast Rejuvenation, it's in fact quite in need of a buff to be comparable. Something like the Assassin Facet would be more reasonable because the problem comes from running out of 'em. I'm still using them, but only because I prefer using Versed In Stone over Steadfast Rejuvenation.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"ventusthunder.5067" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > > > Isnt it just infusing light and the sustain of necro that are the problems?

> > > > Its just cuz of their broken sustain imo

> > >

> > > It's not even power shiro that's the problem. It's core rev and the 800 life steal traits mixed with heals on stun beak, heals on upkeep, all while pumping out condition damage and using weapon skills to survive. Amidst constant cc.

> > >

> >

> > Not a single condi rev takes devastation, so not a single condi rev can take the battle scars traits that are a shadow of what they used to be. I've run into one core rev (Shao) in 202 games between the ratings of 1580 and 1680 on NA, and he wasn't condi. No clue where you're getting these ideas from.

>

> A broken core condo rev build I saw the other day. Was running mallyx and Jalis. Had people beating on him and he just regenned health with vengeful hammers that never seemed to run out. I’m not going to say he wasn’t good, but he did genuinely just stand there taking no damage and gaining health from auto attacking and hammers faster than damage could be put out.

Probably me when I decide to switch to condi randomly, if you manage your damage reduction just right with Jalis. It's possible to be immune of incoming damage for awhile, making it look like I am overhealing the damage but in reality it's just tanking. Just look at the numbers, very often they go as long as 100. The last maul from a ranger that I remember sustaining properly hit me for 700.

Edit: Standing still with hammers is often the better solution when you have confusion and torment on yourself.