Warrior

Sailorz.5426

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > >

> > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > On other notes...:

> > > >

> > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > >

> > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > >

> > > > :)

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > >

> > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > -Berseker stance

> > > -Feather grace

> > > -Shake it off

> > >

> > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > >

> > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > >

> > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> >

> > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> >

> > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

>

> You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

problem is what you giving up,

and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > >

> > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > >

> > > > > :)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > >

> > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > -Feather grace

> > > > -Shake it off

> > > >

> > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > >

> > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > >

> > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > >

> > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > >

> > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> >

> > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

>

> You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> problem is what you giving up,

> and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

Learn to play more than one spec, learn when to fight and when to retreat and you will be fine...warrior got all he needs atm, there are no problems outside couple of outliers

P.S this is just a suggestion, I like to play warrior atm and I find the adaptability quite something, outside rifle/sword and mace OH, arms traitlines...I see nothing requiring rework, major buff update or anything. There are some outliers as I have said again but..they don't offer the same type of extensive gameplay like war and I am expecting quite few nerfs going their directions soon...bide your time and stay low....

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Says a broken reaper player lmao

> > >

> > > Reaper's weak right now. Literally nobody needs to stand in anything it does except guard/FB, and they have access to enough blocks and cc to mitigate shroud whenever it's up.

> > >

> >

> > LMAO reapers weak hahaha with the damage cuts shroud in way overperforming esp on core necro and reaper shroud dps is still overperforming compared to most. Right now as it stands core necro and burn guards are literally thee most spammed spec, most matches in last few weeks have 2 of each in each match. Theres a reason why dh/guards and necro have seen a huge increase in playtime and dh have one of highest win rates even in plat said cmc.

> > May as well call this gbage pvp guard&necro wars 2.

>

> Have you listened to CmC tho? DH has one of the highest winrates with one of the lowest playrates

I watched it few times never heard lowest play rates anywhere. Add to that I can only go off my experience and lately tons of dh/necros. More dh than fb even.

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > >

> > > > > > :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > >

> > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > >

> > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > >

> > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > >

> > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > >

> > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > >

> > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > >

> > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> >

> > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > problem is what you giving up,

> > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

>

> Learn to play more than one spec, learn when to fight and when to retreat and you will be fine...warrior got all he needs atm, there are no problems outside couple of outliers

>

> P.S this is just a suggestion, I like to play warrior atm and I find the adaptability quite something, outside rifle/sword and mace OH, arms traitlines...I see nothing requiring rework, major buff update or anything. There are some outliers as I have said again but..they don't offer the same type of extensive gameplay like war and I am expecting quite few nerfs going their directions soon...bide your time and stay low....

Wars not fine at all its weak asf lol usually only post I see u in are buff ranger or defending them in nerf ranger threads hmmm but u say warrior is fine lmao why cuz u play it oh so much? U argue that ranger pets dps are fine while saying warriors in good spot lol hmm

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > >

> > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > -Feather grace

> > > > -Shake it off

> > > >

> > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > >

> > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > >

> > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > >

> > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > >

> > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> >

> > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

>

> You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> problem is what you giving up,

> and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > >

> > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > >

> > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > >

> > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > >

> > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > >

> > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > >

> > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > >

> > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> >

> > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > problem is what you giving up,

> > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

>

> Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

> > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > >

> > > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > > >

> > > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > > >

> > > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> > >

> > > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > > problem is what you giving up,

> > > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

> >

> > Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> > Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

>

> You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

>

> By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

I dont play sd so.... I play dp and yeah I am severely outplaying others sticking in fights for 2 minutes at a time chipping down my opponent's hp with my 300 damage autos and 2.5k HS and backstabs all while avoiding being hit more than twice lol great burst spec balance right there. Ur ranger which I actually do play as well can rapid fire 15k thief in one guy after a lb4 lol or maul ,bash maul will down alot of classes yet thee burst spec cant anymore lmao to add all while taking 30 hits to down ur ranger. U are either blind by bias or a very bad player, sry.

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > > > >

> > > > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> > > >

> > > > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > > > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > > > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > > > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > > > problem is what you giving up,

> > > > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

> > >

> > > Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> > > Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

> >

> > You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

> >

> > By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

>

> I dont play sd so.... I play dp and yeah I am severely outplaying others sticking in fights for 2 minutes at a time chipping down my opponent's hp with my 300 damage autos and 2.5k HS and backstabs all while avoiding being hit more than twice lol great burst spec balance right there. Ur ranger which I actually do play as well can rapid fire 15k thief in one guy after a lb4 lol or maul ,bash maul will down alot of classes yet thee burst spec cant anymore lmao to add all while taking 30 hits to down ur ranger. U are either blind by bias or a very bad player, sry.

Exactly..you just camp stealth to avoid the burst without the enemy being capable of retaliate back while you do so, outside few specific stealth counters..there is nothing available to classes like ele for example, when you talk about balance, you should consider opportunity/cost and both sides of the spectrum.

If you die on thief only when you do mistakes...yeah that's the real definition of unbalanced , in a balanced game you'd die because the enemy successfully outmaneuvered you..not based on your mistakes.

> > > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> > > > >

> > > > > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > > > > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > > > > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > > > > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > > > > problem is what you giving up,

> > > > > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

> > > >

> > > > Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> > > > Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

> > >

> > > You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

> > >

> > > By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

> >

> > I dont play sd so.... I play dp and yeah I am severely outplaying others sticking in fights for 2 minutes at a time chipping down my opponent's hp with my 300 damage autos and 2.5k HS and backstabs all while avoiding being hit more than twice lol great burst spec balance right there. Ur ranger which I actually do play as well can rapid fire 15k thief in one guy after a lb4 lol or maul ,bash maul will down alot of classes yet thee burst spec cant anymore lmao to add all while taking 30 hits to down ur ranger. U are either blind by bias or a very bad player, sry.

>

> Exactly..you just camp stealth to avoid the burst without the enemy being capable of retaliate back while you do so, outside few specific stealth counters..there is nothing available to classes like ele for example, when you talk about balance, you should consider opportunity/cost and both sides of the spectrum.

>

> If you die on thief only when you do mistakes...yeah that's the real definition of unbalanced , in a balanced game you'd die because the enemy successfully outmaneuvered you..not based on your mistakes.

I camp stealth lol man u bronze? Dp doesnt camp stealth especially not anymore. We rely on evades and blinds with occasional stealth mid fights. Mostly timing blinds and evades while taking eternity to down anything with pitiful dps lol.

Dp has to predict(know) its opponent common rotations and properly blind and evade almost all damage while dishing out gbage damage. Balance...

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > > > > > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > > > > > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > > > > > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > > > > > problem is what you giving up,

> > > > > > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> > > > > Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

> > > >

> > > > You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

> > > >

> > > > By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

> > >

> > > I dont play sd so.... I play dp and yeah I am severely outplaying others sticking in fights for 2 minutes at a time chipping down my opponent's hp with my 300 damage autos and 2.5k HS and backstabs all while avoiding being hit more than twice lol great burst spec balance right there. Ur ranger which I actually do play as well can rapid fire 15k thief in one guy after a lb4 lol or maul ,bash maul will down alot of classes yet thee burst spec cant anymore lmao to add all while taking 30 hits to down ur ranger. U are either blind by bias or a very bad player, sry.

> >

> > Exactly..you just camp stealth to avoid the burst without the enemy being capable of retaliate back while you do so, outside few specific stealth counters..there is nothing available to classes like ele for example, when you talk about balance, you should consider opportunity/cost and both sides of the spectrum.

> >

> > If you die on thief only when you do mistakes...yeah that's the real definition of unbalanced , in a balanced game you'd die because the enemy successfully outmaneuvered you..not based on your mistakes.

>

> I camp stealth lol man u bronze? Dp doesnt camp stealth especially not anymore. We rely on evades and blinds with occasional stealth mid fights. Mostly timing blinds and evades while taking eternity to down anything with pitiful dps lol.

> Dp has to predict(know) its opponent common rotations and properly blind and evade almost all damage while dishing out gbage damage. Balance...

**Occasional stealth** ..sure..that's how you backstab..whatever

People these days just try to win arguments by using childish remarks like "lol you bronze git gud"...if I'd care enough I'd post screenshots of my "bronze tag" when I used to play pvp often...I am trying to show my ideas about balance, I don't post on a gaming forum because I care about the consideration of some random guy over the internet.

My points are :

-warrior is OK , no buffs needed

-some class are a tad overtuned and will be nerfed

-builds without opportunity/cost are unbalanced and will be nerfed regardless of how much people cry on the forum with their L2P arguments

By the way make no mistake **every class I complained about, got rightfully nerfed in the end**, I recognize truly oppressive gameplay and I denounce it and here a list of the professions I "whined" about on the forum:

-druid

-soulbeast

-holosmith

-Rampage warrior

-Condi mirage

-Necro

-Guardian

I also complained about lack of opportunity/cost for **self-sustain** for some professions that could reach the same levels of healing as an ele with mender amulet, while themselves were slotting 0 healing power. All got nerfed..some are still waiting for more nerfs.

The forum is here to show your concern...**it's nobody personal blog or platform**, I hate oppressive gameplay and I prefer it to be deleted and all the L2P argument, mockering and insults did nothing to change the end result of the threads I made.

Most often than not , the community at large shares my same ideology and the devs follow with their balance patches, if I am wrong...thief and mesmer would have not seen as many nerf ,am I wrong?

> > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > >

> > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > On other notes...:

> > > >

> > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > >

> > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > >

> > > > :)

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > >

> > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > -Berseker stance

> > > -Feather grace

> > > -Shake it off

> > >

> > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > >

> > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > >

> > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> >

> > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

>

> You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > > > > > > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > > > > > > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > > > > > > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > > > > > > problem is what you giving up,

> > > > > > > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> > > > > > Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

> > > > >

> > > > > You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

> > > > >

> > > > > By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

> > > >

> > > > I dont play sd so.... I play dp and yeah I am severely outplaying others sticking in fights for 2 minutes at a time chipping down my opponent's hp with my 300 damage autos and 2.5k HS and backstabs all while avoiding being hit more than twice lol great burst spec balance right there. Ur ranger which I actually do play as well can rapid fire 15k thief in one guy after a lb4 lol or maul ,bash maul will down alot of classes yet thee burst spec cant anymore lmao to add all while taking 30 hits to down ur ranger. U are either blind by bias or a very bad player, sry.

> > >

> > > Exactly..you just camp stealth to avoid the burst without the enemy being capable of retaliate back while you do so, outside few specific stealth counters..there is nothing available to classes like ele for example, when you talk about balance, you should consider opportunity/cost and both sides of the spectrum.

> > >

> > > If you die on thief only when you do mistakes...yeah that's the real definition of unbalanced , in a balanced game you'd die because the enemy successfully outmaneuvered you..not based on your mistakes.

> >

> > I camp stealth lol man u bronze? Dp doesnt camp stealth especially not anymore. We rely on evades and blinds with occasional stealth mid fights. Mostly timing blinds and evades while taking eternity to down anything with pitiful dps lol.

> > Dp has to predict(know) its opponent common rotations and properly blind and evade almost all damage while dishing out gbage damage. Balance...

>

> **Occasional stealth** ..sure..that's how you backstab..whatever

>

> People these days just try to win arguments by using childish remarks like "lol you bronze git gud"...if I'd care enough I'd post screenshots of my "bronze tag" when I used to play pvp often...I am trying to show my ideas about balance, I don't post on a gaming forum because I care about the consideration of some random guy over the internet.

>

> My points are :

> -warrior is OK , no buffs needed

> -some class are a tad overtuned and will be nerfed

> -builds without opportunity/cost are unbalanced and will be nerfed regardless of how much people cry on the forum with their L2P arguments

>

> By the way make no mistake **every class I complained about, got rightfully nerfed in the end**, I recognize truly oppressive gameplay and I denounce it and here a list of the professions I "whined" about on the forum:

>

> -druid

> -soulbeast

> -holosmith

> -Rampage warrior

> -Condi mirage

> -Necro

> -Guardian

>

> I also complained about lack of opportunity/cost for **self-sustain** for some professions that could reach the same levels of healing as an ele with mender amulet, while themselves were slotting 0 healing power. All got nerfed..some are still waiting for more nerfs.

> The forum is here to show your concern...**it's nobody personal blog or platform**, I hate oppressive gameplay and I prefer it to be deleted and all the L2P argument, mockering and insults did nothing to change the end result of the threads I made.

>

> Most often than not , the community at large shares my same ideology and the devs follow with their balance patches, if I am wrong...thief and mesmer would have not seen as many nerf ,am I wrong?

Man go to thier forums, theres a new thread by a player being honest about his struggles trying to learn dp thief. Ull see what it's really like for a player used to classes like ranger etc.

> @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > -Feather grace

> > > > -Shake it off

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> >

> > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

>

> Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

>

> In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

>

> The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

>

> Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

I state that warrior doesnt feel like a warrior anymore for the exact reasons u state. Being a melee centric spec as warrior is they cant take much pressure from the current classes in close combat and are forced to dodge,kite and try for a predictive cc-burst rotation. Only the team at anet could make a warrior balanced to having to resort to that type of playstyle.

> @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > -Feather grace

> > > > -Shake it off

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> >

> > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

>

> Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

>

> In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

>

> The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

>

> Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

Bull's charge is there as set up for burst specs, warrior has plenty of mobility even without it and that's really a fact, it's not about playing meme builds...I am talking about effective builds that work in soloq scenarios against different opponents, it also depends on the expectations on the player because I mean..with some specs I 1v1, with others I +1 and with others you support.

Some specs being overtuned atm doesn't take away from the quality of the class atm, the profession is on the right track

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You are literally posting for non sense. Do you realize it's never about you have something or no, every class can have a tons of everything if speced for it,

> > > > > > > > you say necro has no mobility? wurm, spectral walk and sands well.

> > > > > > > > you say thief isnt tanky? shadow art, acrobatics, daredevil

> > > > > > > > i can play the list game with you, if that's all your knowledge about pvp.

> > > > > > > > problem is what you giving up,

> > > > > > > > and clearly warrior is way below the scale right now compared to other classes.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lol thief isnt tanky no matter the traitline taken. SA improves its sustain a little but not a significant amount or close to, what it does do is improve its damage avoidance thru stealth use would be great if it didnt take 2 minutes to down most specs requiring the thief to land 30 hits vs the opponents 3 lol u have to severely outplay most specs and still takes forever, good balance for a burst oriented spec lol

> > > > > > > Honestly the anet team needs to put time into their game and its classes and rely less on the community cuz unfortunately this isnt a comnunity to take balance advice from lol far from it. The team needs to save the community from itself cuz if they keep listening to the community the community will destroy itself and game as there will be more and more balance q's and complaining from the community and the game will just bleed more players which it definitely cant offord right now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're not outplaying anything on thief really...it's just **infiltrator return** or **infiltrator arrow** or simply stealth camping when things don't to your way..and you actually get outplayed, free resetting till enemy runs out of CD it's called "outplay" only in GW2 while be forced to run bunker/tanky to avoid insta death from stealth burst..it's called "unhealthy gameplay"..go figure....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > By the way, this game got the community it deserves...if this was GW1 or other skill intensive game , you wouldn't see 99% of current gibberish on the forum, it all goes back to my previous paragraph, you consider skillful the gameplay of GW2 thief..when there is nothing skillful about initiative and stealth design in this game....it's just spammable content

> > > > >

> > > > > I dont play sd so.... I play dp and yeah I am severely outplaying others sticking in fights for 2 minutes at a time chipping down my opponent's hp with my 300 damage autos and 2.5k HS and backstabs all while avoiding being hit more than twice lol great burst spec balance right there. Ur ranger which I actually do play as well can rapid fire 15k thief in one guy after a lb4 lol or maul ,bash maul will down alot of classes yet thee burst spec cant anymore lmao to add all while taking 30 hits to down ur ranger. U are either blind by bias or a very bad player, sry.

> > > >

> > > > Exactly..you just camp stealth to avoid the burst without the enemy being capable of retaliate back while you do so, outside few specific stealth counters..there is nothing available to classes like ele for example, when you talk about balance, you should consider opportunity/cost and both sides of the spectrum.

> > > >

> > > > If you die on thief only when you do mistakes...yeah that's the real definition of unbalanced , in a balanced game you'd die because the enemy successfully outmaneuvered you..not based on your mistakes.

> > >

> > > I camp stealth lol man u bronze? Dp doesnt camp stealth especially not anymore. We rely on evades and blinds with occasional stealth mid fights. Mostly timing blinds and evades while taking eternity to down anything with pitiful dps lol.

> > > Dp has to predict(know) its opponent common rotations and properly blind and evade almost all damage while dishing out gbage damage. Balance...

> >

> > **Occasional stealth** ..sure..that's how you backstab..whatever

> >

> > People these days just try to win arguments by using childish remarks like "lol you bronze git gud"...if I'd care enough I'd post screenshots of my "bronze tag" when I used to play pvp often...I am trying to show my ideas about balance, I don't post on a gaming forum because I care about the consideration of some random guy over the internet.

> >

> > My points are :

> > -warrior is OK , no buffs needed

> > -some class are a tad overtuned and will be nerfed

> > -builds without opportunity/cost are unbalanced and will be nerfed regardless of how much people cry on the forum with their L2P arguments

> >

> > By the way make no mistake **every class I complained about, got rightfully nerfed in the end**, I recognize truly oppressive gameplay and I denounce it and here a list of the professions I "whined" about on the forum:

> >

> > -druid

> > -soulbeast

> > -holosmith

> > -Rampage warrior

> > -Condi mirage

> > -Necro

> > -Guardian

> >

> > I also complained about lack of opportunity/cost for **self-sustain** for some professions that could reach the same levels of healing as an ele with mender amulet, while themselves were slotting 0 healing power. All got nerfed..some are still waiting for more nerfs.

> > The forum is here to show your concern...**it's nobody personal blog or platform**, I hate oppressive gameplay and I prefer it to be deleted and all the L2P argument, mockering and insults did nothing to change the end result of the threads I made.

> >

> > Most often than not , the community at large shares my same ideology and the devs follow with their balance patches, if I am wrong...thief and mesmer would have not seen as many nerf ,am I wrong?

>

> Man go to thier forums, theres a new thread by a player being honest about his struggles trying to learn dp thief. Ull see what it's really like for a player used to classes like ranger etc.

New players struggle on any profession..some more than other it's all part of the learning process...I got killed hundreds of time on warrior before starting learning, I duelled plat+ wars and lost dozen times out of dozen..all to learn about the class

> > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> > >

> > > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

> >

> > Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

> >

> > In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

> >

> > The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

> >

> > Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

>

> I state that warrior doesnt feel like a warrior anymore for the exact reasons u state. Being a melee centric spec as warrior is they cant take much pressure from the current classes in close combat and are forced to dodge,kite and try for a predictive cc-burst rotation. Only the team at anet could make a warrior balanced to having to resort to that type of playstyle.

I don't understand really....I play against wars when using other classes and I use warrior against all other classes and the only specs I can't outmelee are top revs and wars..but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?.......

> > > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > >

> > > > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> > > >

> > > > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

> > >

> > > Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

> > >

> > > In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

> > >

> > > The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

> > >

> > > Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

> >

> > I state that warrior doesnt feel like a warrior anymore for the exact reasons u state. Being a melee centric spec as warrior is they cant take much pressure from the current classes in close combat and are forced to dodge,kite and try for a predictive cc-burst rotation. Only the team at anet could make a warrior balanced to having to resort to that type of playstyle.

>

> I don't understand really....I play against wars when using other classes and I use warrior against all other classes and the only specs I can't outmelee are top revs and wars..but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?.......

Yeah yet it's rare I'm out melee'd by a war these days unless I make some pretty serious mistakes. Usually it's by a zerk axe axe war doing his spin to win while I'm cc'd cuz I messed up otherwise wars are so easy to predict their usually food. I've fought some very high sustain wars since patch but unlike other high sustain builds it actually doesn't do enough dps to have kill potential.

> > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> > > > >

> > > > > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

> > > >

> > > > Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

> > > >

> > > > In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

> > > >

> > > > The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

> > > >

> > > > Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

> > >

> > > I state that warrior doesnt feel like a warrior anymore for the exact reasons u state. Being a melee centric spec as warrior is they cant take much pressure from the current classes in close combat and are forced to dodge,kite and try for a predictive cc-burst rotation. Only the team at anet could make a warrior balanced to having to resort to that type of playstyle.

> >

> > I don't understand really....I play against wars when using other classes and I use warrior against all other classes and the only specs I can't outmelee are top revs and wars..but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?.......

>

> Yeah yet it's rare I'm out melee'd by a war these days unless I make some pretty serious mistakes. Usually it's by a zerk axe axe war doing his spin to win while I'm cc'd cuz I messed up otherwise wars are so easy to predict their usually food. I've fought some very high sustain wars since patch but unlike other high sustain builds it actually doesn't do enough dps to have kill potential

The lack of burst dmg in return for sustain is something "almost" all professions pay, all the outliers like : prot holo, core ranger pets , core necro and some FB variant will be brought in line soon. For the rest it's 50/50 based on personal skill and I call that balanced.

Some extreme like condi mirage or any other condi bunker, I can outlast/kill using **some high resistance uptime spellbreaker** but mostly it's not worth your time because these builds lacks chasing potential and you can leave them behind at your leisure (in wvw) or just stall/kill them on point in pvp where you hope/ask for a +1.

As all other classes, warrior got some useless traits and weapons but for me the class remains quite balanced at equal skill level where the fight can end both ways

> > > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

> > > > >

> > > > > In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

> > > > >

> > > > > The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

> > > > >

> > > > > Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

> > > >

> > > > I state that warrior doesnt feel like a warrior anymore for the exact reasons u state. Being a melee centric spec as warrior is they cant take much pressure from the current classes in close combat and are forced to dodge,kite and try for a predictive cc-burst rotation. Only the team at anet could make a warrior balanced to having to resort to that type of playstyle.

> > >

> > > I don't understand really....I play against wars when using other classes and I use warrior against all other classes and the only specs I can't outmelee are top revs and wars..but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?.......

> >

> > Yeah yet it's rare I'm out melee'd by a war these days unless I make some pretty serious mistakes. Usually it's by a zerk axe axe war doing his spin to win while I'm cc'd cuz I messed up otherwise wars are so easy to predict their usually food. I've fought some very high sustain wars since patch but unlike other high sustain builds it actually doesn't do enough dps to have kill potential

>

> The lack of burst dmg in return for sustain is something "almost" all professions pay, all the outliers like : prot holo, core ranger pets , core necro and some FB variant will be brought in line soon. For the rest it's 50/50 based on personal skill and I call that balanced.

>

> Some extreme like condi mirage or any other condi bunker, I can outlast/kill using **some high resistance uptime spellbreaker** but mostly it's not worth your time because these builds lacks chasing potential and you can leave them behind at your leisure (in wvw) or just stall/kill them on point in pvp where you hope/ask for a +1.

>

> As all other classes, warrior got some useless traits and weapons but for me the class remains quite balanced at equal skill level where the fight can end both ways

Keep doin u man I'm not argue further, games poor balance isn't worth the time to do so. U and i obviously view $hit very differently.

> > > > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > > > > > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ah yes, the warrior with 10 utility slots and 4 weapon swaps, I should have played that class instead. How did you unlock it?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You unlock it when you finally realize that you can't have a single build to rule them all, simply because the class is called "Warrior" does not mean that you can rush face down everything, learn to change utilities/traits based on the encounter, less time spent assuming you can faceroll the whole world with a single build

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah, I'm not sure which specs you are referring to. There's pretty much only two viable specs for PvP if you want to deal any damage and not be a glass cannon, core with greatsword and axe+shield or spellbreaker with greatsword and dagger+shield. Bunker specs are laughable compared to other classes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In regards to utilities there's not much one can do with the slots. Bull's Charge is something warrior mobility is balanced around and it would be impossible to catch up to people kiting you without it. Shake it Off is a very good condition clear and stunbreak, something that is needed every team fight. The last non-elite utility slot could be up in the air, but one slot means you can't take every stance. Hammer and mace is not doing any meaningful damage, you'd not contribute much to killing enemies running that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The conundrum of playing a warrior is that you **have** to go face to deal damage (rifle and bow is laughable) but at the same time can't stay in melee range for long. I'm not joking, guides to and for warrior PvP tells you to dodge into melee and _minimize physical contact_. It's a strange playstyle to dodge, chain defensive/evasive abilities, and move out of range for a class with the class fantasy of someone sticking to the face, up close to the enemy, and more fitting for class fantasies of nimble classes like thief or ranger. Chaining stuns with hammer/mace or taking more defensive abilities doesn't change the playstyle if you want to survive.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Either way, warriors having issues with the actual playstyle vs class fantasy doesn't negate that pets are overtuned, CC isn't fun, and that condition spam is frustrating.

> > > > >

> > > > > I state that warrior doesnt feel like a warrior anymore for the exact reasons u state. Being a melee centric spec as warrior is they cant take much pressure from the current classes in close combat and are forced to dodge,kite and try for a predictive cc-burst rotation. Only the team at anet could make a warrior balanced to having to resort to that type of playstyle.

> > > >

> > > > I don't understand really....I play against wars when using other classes and I use warrior against all other classes and the only specs I can't outmelee are top revs and wars..but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?.......

> > >

> > > Yeah yet it's rare I'm out melee'd by a war these days unless I make some pretty serious mistakes. Usually it's by a zerk axe axe war doing his spin to win while I'm cc'd cuz I messed up otherwise wars are so easy to predict their usually food. I've fought some very high sustain wars since patch but unlike other high sustain builds it actually doesn't do enough dps to have kill potential

> >

> > The lack of burst dmg in return for sustain is something "almost" all professions pay, all the outliers like : prot holo, core ranger pets , core necro and some FB variant will be brought in line soon. For the rest it's 50/50 based on personal skill and I call that balanced.

> >

> > Some extreme like condi mirage or any other condi bunker, I can outlast/kill using **some high resistance uptime spellbreaker** but mostly it's not worth your time because these builds lacks chasing potential and you can leave them behind at your leisure (in wvw) or just stall/kill them on point in pvp where you hope/ask for a +1.

> >

> > As all other classes, warrior got some useless traits and weapons but for me the class remains quite balanced at equal skill level where the fight can end both ways

>

> Keep doin u man I'm not argue further, games poor balance isn't worth the time to do so. U and i obviously view $hit very differently.

Unfortunate..but I will stick to my guns, I mean what I say, the class is balanced in my opinion, it's in a so called "safe spot" no immediate attention required instead they are few buffs aligned...you will agree with me in few patch times when outliners will be brought in line

"but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?......."

Yes. Offtank but yes. That's the niche it has filled since forever outside some meme build you suggest.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> "but again I don't full understand what exactly you mean , do you like expect warrior to be some sort of tank with mobility doing burst dmg at melee range?......."

>

> Yes. Offtank but yes. That's the niche it has filled since forever outside some meme build you suggest.

>

>

They are not meme builds bro...if you want sustain...you need to slot a sustain traitline which is **tactics** whether you like or not, A warrior slotting discipline, strength and whatever is the equivalent of an ele running fire/arcana and whatever..then this ele goes and complains he lacks sustain..I bet you and many others would laugh at the ele telling him to run water line if he wants sustain.

You're free to run ofc strength/discipline/spellbreaker or defense..but don't expect to rule the world with that build as duellist..let me compare traitlines between ele and warrior for example:

Earth=Defense

Water=Tactics

Fire=Strength

Air=Arms

Arcane=Discipline

Pick your poison and playstyle , **ele has been running water since 2012** on top of investing heavily in water. Rangers use **wilderness survival** , Guardians use **Honor** or **valor** or both ; engineers use **Alchemy** and so on.

@"Arheundel.6451" you are the textbook forum warrior mate, I first saw you crying about Thiefes, now you are bashing warriors. I had a look on your discussion history and basically everything but Ele is too strong and op., and "Ele should be deleted" because "the design is just atrocious". So basically every class is bad in this game? You are posting highlight videos with picked content for entertainment as your validation. To me it sounds like you played the game for a bit too long and you got frustrated. Just take a break from the game bro, things get better. Don't get so anxious about a game, its not healthy.

And now I go ahead "deleting" people with my 4k backstabs as Thief, watch out pal!

> @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

>

> I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

>

> Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

>

> Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

>

> On other notes...:

>

> Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

>

> Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

>

> :)

>

>

warrior has CRAP TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

@"Arheundel.6451" Warrior absolutely hits as hard as other classes, but that is not the issue, the issue is that warriors attacks are MUCH slower, MUCH more telegraphed and MUCH harder to connect.

The hits are harder to land so the numbers need to be BIGGER to compensate, right now average arcing I eat is about 5-6k, meanwhile holo mortar autos hit for 2-2,5k.

Ranger pet does more pressure and lands bigger hits then warrior. Warrior is not bad but its not good either.

Hopefully after they introduce back some dmg into CC warrior will be in a better spot, BC hitting for 1k or rampage rock for 500-1k, shield jump for 500-1k and warrior would be in much better place then it is now.