Share your gamer moments

GewRoo.4172

We all have our gamer moments and I love to experience the moment when ppl are overwhelmed by their emotions during competition. Feel free to share the most intense insults or praises (anonymised) you received while playing this wonderful game mode and lets have a good laugh together :)

The classics:

You will never be legend / Why am matched *insert rating* ? This is why I lose (check player profile and is lower than me).

All the meta build that can stand my burst and kill me saying I am the one “braindead".

Top reasons I do not trust anyone even in plat:

People telling me to stop playing condi druid when I was power slb (pof release)

People telling me that my ranger slb sicem is a duelist option and I should ask "insert known non ranger player" about it because I am bad. (2 days ago)

Great times:

Not being stomped. Allowing me to rez into decap.

People saying thank you / wp when I did something right. We all say it so rarely. When people do I am so happy. (This is why I love mvp votes in mobas, at least you get a little something even if you do not get most of the votes)

Frustrating times:

3L / 1 V ratio last weeks of a season when I stood in the top 250 the all season.

Getting a connection issue in a match (dc) and being blamed / reported by everyone (even though my team was losing everything before and I still end up with 2 top stats).

I once had a match on Foe Fire, where my team wiped far. I won a 1 v 5 mid. Was playing scrapper back then. After the last guy went down, someone on the team sent a map chat that said "We will never speak of this". Anyway I thought it was hilariously funny. I've also never managed a 1v5 again ;)

I always use the infamous ez on my hardest matches, the ones like 501-498, when i get the raging whisper it feels so fucking good, it makes me imagine an EZ with arms and legs with a medal around it (i actually wanted to be somewhat talented to draw that) and I think "great job my son"

I've played 259 games of conquest and I still have to receive any personal comment. There's been about 2-3 "bad team" or the like, but nothing else stands out. Needless to say, I am both disappointed in this but also delighted that PvP in this game doesn't seem nearly as toxic as other team based PvP games.

> @"Inguz.6493" said:

> I've played 259 games of conquest and I still have to receive any personal comment. There's been about 2-3 "bad team" or the like, but nothing else stands out. Needless to say, I am both disappointed in this but also delighted that PvP in this game doesn't seem nearly as toxic as other team based PvP games.

play thief, you will get blamed for every loss.

> @"Drennon.7190" said:

> > @"Inguz.6493" said:

> > I've played 259 games of conquest and I still have to receive any personal comment. There's been about 2-3 "bad team" or the like, but nothing else stands out. Needless to say, I am both disappointed in this but also delighted that PvP in this game doesn't seem nearly as toxic as other team based PvP games.

>

> play thief, you will get blamed for every loss.

Heh, I play warrior and seem to fly under the radar regardless if I perform bad or good. One would think that when I make the stupid mistake of charging first into the enemy team and die within 1-2 seconds of the first team fights, or I have a fantastic game where I am the one to cap/decap side points and enter crucial moments of team fights swinging my greatsword around with 8k crits to three targets would be noticeable even for the enemy, but no. =)

I just got one yesterday! I play spellbreaker warrior with greatsword and dagger/shield and had a long and drawn-out duel in a rated conquest game with a mirror matchup (I probably should have just left instead of spending 2mins doing this). In the end, I was victorious with a really low amount of health, then the guy whispered me,

Him: NOOB

Me: STILL YOU LOST

> @"Inguz.6493" said:

> I just got one yesterday! I play spellbreaker warrior with greatsword and dagger/shield and had a long and drawn-out duel in a rated conquest game with a mirror matchup (I probably should have just left instead of spending 2mins doing this). In the end, I was victorious with a really low amount of health, then the guy whispered me,

>

> Him: NOOB

> Me: STILL YOU LOST

Lol even if he won I'd have taken him 2 mins to down u making his comment still funny.

Someone in 2 vs. 2 called me hacker and said I used thief skills (I played ranger) cause I caught up with him too fast and attackd him melee. (I play low skill tier noob/fun builds and used the 1 handed sword where it can make some leaps towards the enemy. Enemy was thief and wanted to run away to kite constantly. :D)

Ages ago (2012/13) on old Skyhammer version when you could knock people down it was fun to play engineer with everyting focused on CC (rifle 4, battering ram, mine, big ol bomb). :D Nowadays the only fun thing to try CC strategically is Temple at top mid. Didn't get any comments there so far. Fun though. In low skill tier it works and especially for the pull from toolkit a lot of people don't seem prepared.