Lag Wars 2

len.7809

> @"arielqueen.6587" said:

>

> This lag only happens in WvW. Keep watching skill bar. What do you think, Anet?

someone in the other post said its all about computation, its caused by AoE, Buffs, and aoe Heals.

Its still good in your case, because sometimes all i could do is 111.

> @"len.7809" said:

> someone in the other post said its all about computation, its caused by AoE, Buffs, and aoe Heals.

> Its still good in your case, because sometimes all i could do is 111.

If it was computation as someone said, it doesn't explain why skill works sometimes for more massive blob fight in WvW and full map meta events.

> @"arielqueen.6587" said:

> > @"len.7809" said:

> > someone in the other post said its all about computation, its caused by AoE, Buffs, and aoe Heals.

> > Its still good in your case, because sometimes all i could do is 111.

> If it was computation as someone said, it doesn't explain why skill works sometimes for more massive blob fight in WvW and full map meta events.

>

>

Because in meta events, players don't need to constantely cleanse the conditions on them neither have to constantely heal allies and apply buffs, in WvW does.

> @"len.7809" said:

> > @"arielqueen.6587" said:

> > > @"len.7809" said:

> > > someone in the other post said its all about computation, its caused by AoE, Buffs, and aoe Heals.

> > > Its still good in your case, because sometimes all i could do is 111.

> > If it was computation as someone said, it doesn't explain why skill works sometimes for more massive blob fight in WvW and full map meta events.

> >

> >

>

> Because in meta events, players don't need to constantely cleanse the conditions on them neither have to constantely heal allies and apply buffs, in WvW does.

That's not true at all since you constantly heal/buff allies in PvE with random skills as well (sometimes more since it's the un-nerfed skills in PvE).

*However...*

The difference here is that you're not attacking **players** that *does the same things*. 150 players vs just mobs - especially metas which are often segmented, or just 1 world boss - is most likely nowhere near as hard on the skill queue as 150 players fighting each other. Mobs dont even have that many attacks while a player will spam 10 within half as many seconds. Player skills are completely serverside, you are sending a request for a skill, then the server does the math, then you get the info back and the skill pops. Even something as simple as a heal that has no AoE or impact on any other player still needs to be "verified" by the server. That's why skills cant even be clicked - the server isnt accepting the request, because the skill queue is already maxed out.

So it perfectly explain why it works sometimes. Sometimes it totally chokes and cant process all the player math before it need to send out the data to the players. Sometimes it keeps up fine with only minor delays, or none at all. As long as it does that it works.

The 6 phases of rage quit due bad quality gameplay...

Instant burn tick 6k

press cleanse

another burn tick

cleanse still loadiiiiing (while i get into a no combat zone)

burn ticks now 8k in console while i tough i was not in combat

cleanse still loading

downstate

Alt+f4...