Feeling lost and useless. Hammer Rev (wvw)

aaron.7850

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> Mace 3 is coded as area effect similiar to CoR but without all the bugs. Notice the eruption visual doesnt even have to hit ur opponent directly to actually land a hit

>

> And in b4 someone ask, mace aa throws a "chaining" projectile on the last hit

>

oh never noticed it ._. good to know actually.

On another note:

I had some free exotic gear from wvw (Free select all stats armor :D )so i wanted to play hammer but fully zerker jalis build as much good it is felt lackluster, io i wanted to play a a old school frontliner if needed and provide some decent support for stabilitiry and alacrity or swap kala to deam and have perma resitance on me while trying to pull conditions of my party to me.

Somehow i cant feel any conection between mace/axe and power/suport builds.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAIZlhQHsIyhJRNMI6hBSfMBKgD1i57G-zRJYnRF/Z0kKoXpgHHA-e

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmgAIZltQHsNyhpRNsM6hNSfMDKgFz057G-zRJYnRF/Z0kKoXpgHHA-e

Herald hammer in wvw it's a nuke build with high reward high risk of fail, that's why you wandered around backline of zerk boon up ppl, works better if you sync with your commander for pulls or boon strips

It's a advanced build for experienced players or better say non-newbie friendly

You basically bet all your damage into a single skill hopping to single down most of the enemy zerk if there's no freaking aegis or scourge shields up lol

> @"Uruboz.9213" said:

> Herald hammer in wvw it's a nuke build with high reward high risk of fail, that's why you wandered around backline of zerk boon up ppl, works better if you sync with your commander for pulls or boon strips

>

> It's a advanced build for experienced players or better say non-newbie friendly

>

> You basically bet all your damage into a single skill hopping to single down most of the enemy zerk if there's no freaking aegis or scourge shields up lol

Or might getting converted to weakness or fury converted to blind or spellbreakers not being able to be critted because of stance.

> @"Sumusikoo.1360" said:

> Im still seeing a lot of videos where at least half the time power rev is the top DPS in a zerg vs zerg. the other 50% of the time is scourge necros.

>

> Idk how good hammer was before but its clearly still strong as hell for wvw

Show us thee way.

> Im still seeing a lot of videos where at least half the time power rev is the top DPS in a zerg vs zerg. the other 50% of the time is scourge necros.

>

> Idk how good hammer was before but its clearly still strong as hell for wvw

Yep, hammer rev is still a must have in WvW and is much better than his Condi version in every aspects, except hard CC's.

I mean, i've been trying really hard to make Condi rev/ren great again after the big balance update but it felt underwhelming in the end.

It works ok as a roaming spec i guess but will suffer the same problems as every other condi specs : too much condi damage mitigation atm,

wish is rampant when fighting large squads.

Btw seems like hammer rev is meta again :)

> @"JohnRambo.1690" said:

> > Im still seeing a lot of videos where at least half the time power rev is the top DPS in a zerg vs zerg. the other 50% of the time is scourge necros.

> >

> > Idk how good hammer was before but its clearly still strong as hell for wvw

>

> Yep, hammer rev is still a must have in WvW and is much better than his Condi version in every aspects, except hard CC's.

> I mean, i've been trying really hard to make Condi rev/ren great again after the big balance update but it felt underwhelming in the end.

> It works ok as a roaming spec i guess but will suffer the same problems as every other condi specs : too much condi damage mitigation atm,

> wish is rampant when fighting large squads.

>

> Btw seems like hammer rev is meta again :)

>

>

>

You need to stack quite some(deppends the fight size, If ur server all go for condi bunker spam, wich wil most probably make ur side wipe out most of th eother servers due how condi are bursting when using this way).

U guys will have a tons of perma resistance, mass stac n bomb with condi and power, and Deamon with jalis trait is a must have since u will get heals from jalis trait and rune of torment,

Anet doesns want condi bursting this easilly but atm its the state of the game(even some classes will help while on zerker gear aoe spam will haelp increate th econdi tick for condi builds, on larger scale mass condi zerg witih the right classes will wipe most.

Put some burnguards at the mixture while deamon also has burn.