unable to log in

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have the same issue now, which I've never had for the past years.

Error code: 3023:1012:6:353

It just says my gw2 has encountered an error and locked me out. I couldn't sign in on the website as well. But here I can on the forum. Weird.

Apparently it's another bs maintenance again?

I don't know how long support will report me under anonymous. Let's help we get some answers soon.

> @"Hex.2579" said:

> I actually have the same issue now, which I've never had for the past years.

> Error code: 3023:1012:6:353

> It just says my gw2 has encountered an error and locked me out. I couldn't sign in on the website as well. But here I can on the forum. Weird.

> Apparently it's another bs maintenance again?

> I don't know how long support will report me under anonymous. Let's help we get some answers soon.

Your account may have been blocked by the CS Team.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

Error Code 3032:1002:3:319:101

Firefox still working, no difficulties opening web pages, or issues with my router.

Able to log in again after 2-5 minutes, but extremely annoying.

Has been going on for about 1 hour or so (2 DCS so far).

UPDATED to add: Game is unplayable for some reason. Pings shooting to 4k or more once every 2-5 minutes. Maybe the servers are being DDoSed again? Maybe there are network issues in EU? Dunno. But cannot play the game.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Your account may have been blocked by the CS Team.

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

Yes I know I've been blocked out of my account, which is dumb, because I do nothing wrong.

I've only had time to run some meta trains, and fractal training with people after work. And I even stream it.

I asked some reddit victims that have the same issue. They said Anet answer was a suspicious activity and ghost all the users for upwards to a month until Anet team get poked again. But that's sad because they gave no reasons nor explanation about it.

I have sms authentication by the way. This is sometimes caused by a link between gw1 account and gw2 account.

I don't know, I'll just wait for some responses not so soon.

> @"Hex.2579" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Your account may have been blocked by the CS Team.

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Error_code

>

> Yes I know I've been blocked out of my account, which is dumb, because I do nothing wrong.

> I've only had time to run some meta trains, and fractal training with people after work. And I even stream it.

> I asked some reddit victims that have the same issue. They said Anet answer was a suspicious activity and ghost all the users for upwards to a month until Anet team get poked again. But that's sad because they gave no reasons nor explanation about it.

> I have sms authentication by the way. This is sometimes caused by a link between gw1 account and gw2 account.

> I don't know, I'll just wait for some responses not so soon.

You can login to the support page they send you messages there why you have been blocked mate.

( only know this from a friend that accidently stumbled into it after they got permanently banned and saw what their other temp bans had been for )

Can be something you did 2-3 weeks ago as they ban in waves.