Crash immediately when I open my build

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANET, when people make ticket for bugs you create, don't tell them the bug is not on YOUR side but on OURS, when so many people are affected by the same problem after a update from you, especially when we got that error in the chat window after loading on a revenant.

https://ibb.co/rFwg5gN

Like thousands of players, I'll send a ticket and I don't want to be bullshited, I want this bug to be fixed quickly coz I can't play properly my characters if I can't change the builts...

Just got the new patch as well, the issues are still there, basically stuck on Herald, Renegade not available even through saved keybind, and game crashing when trying to open build pannel. Crashing on any other than Revenant as well. Game unplayable atm.

Same thing happening to me on all my characters. I also had some Revenant Builds saved. Tried to get on a different character and crashed as soon as I opened my build tab. I ran a repair and it hasnt helped. I cant play this game at all right now becaues 2 minutes into the game i crash, even if i havent gone into the builds tab. I get a "Build is invalid" error message upon logging in. I crash moments later.

> @"Seigfried.5739" said:

> Same problem as everyone else. Started with just rev and now it affects all my characters. They are all locked into a certain build now. The game is almost unplayable for me now.

If you already have a build load-out set up, you can use the hotkeys to swap to it.