Who wants really CROSSBOW weapon system in game Maybe with New class !!!

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:

> > Interesting that the bow part seems to be attached vertically rather than horizontally. I wonder if that's a technical limitation, or done to avoid some clipping issues.

> Just simplicity, they could have easily made the bow fold out horizontally. But that would go into gemstore quality weapon (similar to the rifle where the barrel and stock retracts so it's smaller on your back) which is a nono.

Good point, I hadn't thought about stowing it. But yes, if it didn't fold up when stowed, it would clip through your lower back/butt.

> > @"Tommo Chocolate.5870" said:

> > Cool skin anyway. It's a shame that rifle is such a frustratingly underpowered weapon. (Actually maybe it isn't anymore - I haven't tried using one for... years probably.)

>

> Rifle's not that bad.

>

> It's good for Holosmith (I mean, they only have 3 weapons to choose from to be fair...), it's also strong for Deadeye.

"Not that bad" is better than I remember it being (for Warrior or Engineer; I don't have a Deadeye). Good to know!

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> Considering how the game disincentivizes ranged combat, i'd say that adding any more ranged weapons probably wouldn't be a good idea. _Landspears_ however...

well if GW2 adds melee crossbows it would certainly be unique, maybe even the first!