I won't be buying the expac because of the state of wvw and pvp

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> WvW today is like... the mesh for the mystic forge in LA is missing. Just gone. You see the special halloween mesh pop up during a few weeks. But then its gone again, broken and just wont render. And its been... say 4 years since you last saw that mystic forge mesh. And Anet has done nothing. You can still play PvE just fine. But its still missing.

>

> **Is that acceptable?** *Is that a reasonable scenario for PvE?*

>

> I think we all know the answer to that.

>

> # No.

>

> Anet would fix it in days. Maybe even hours upon breaking it. Someone over at Anet offices would snap their fingers and say "fix it. Now.". And it would get fixed. Because its PvE.

>

> Yet this is exactly what has happened in WvW. Missing wall sections on DBL garri for 3+ years (dont think anyone can remember when it started anymore)? **NAH, IT'LL BE FINE.**

PvP brings the worst out in everyone, so it's not a big loss. PvE is no different, of course, when you have to deal with other people but with PvP there is no other option.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > WvW today is like... the mesh for the mystic forge in LA is missing. Just gone. You see the special halloween mesh pop up during a few weeks. But then its gone again, broken and just wont render. And its been... say 4 years since you last saw that mystic forge mesh. And Anet has done nothing. You can still play PvE just fine. But its still missing.

> >

> > **Is that acceptable?** *Is that a reasonable scenario for PvE?*

> >

> > I think we all know the answer to that.

> >

> > # No.

> >

> > Anet would fix it in days. Maybe even hours upon breaking it. Someone over at Anet offices would snap their fingers and say "fix it. Now.". And it would get fixed. Because its PvE.

> >

> > Yet this is exactly what has happened in WvW. Missing wall sections on DBL garri for 3+ years (dont think anyone can remember when it started anymore)? **NAH, IT'LL BE FINE.**

>

> PvP brings the worst out in everyone, so it's not a big loss. PvE is no different, of course, when you have to deal with other people but with PvP there is no other option.

Not sure how anything of what I said have to do with PvP players emotions.

> @"Kylden Ar.3724" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> >

> > To be honest ... if PVP/WVW players aren't spending money ... why is anyone surprised at the lack of development there? Why would a game dev sink bux into a game mode that isn't good for their business?

> >

> > If the WvW/PvP is so bad in this game that it doesn't warrant continued constant development ... the right thing to do is nothing.

>

> We're not spending any money because we can't get regular updates, or even [rather important developments to WvW](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26547/world-restructuring/p1) _for kitten 30 months after the thing was announced!_

>

> I don't pay vendors that don't supply.

OK ... I'm not interested in why you aren't going to pay. That was never the question or point of discussion. I was just pointing out the contradiction of threatening to not do so while continuing to play a game that apparently these players dislike. Sounds like empty threats to me.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > WvW today is like... the mesh for the mystic forge in LA is missing. Just gone. You see the special halloween mesh pop up during a few weeks. But then its gone again, broken and just wont render. And its been... say 4 years since you last saw that mystic forge mesh. And Anet has done nothing. You can still play PvE just fine. But its still missing.

> > >

> > > **Is that acceptable?** *Is that a reasonable scenario for PvE?*

> > >

> > > I think we all know the answer to that.

> > >

> > > # No.

> > >

> > > Anet would fix it in days. Maybe even hours upon breaking it. Someone over at Anet offices would snap their fingers and say "fix it. Now.". And it would get fixed. Because its PvE.

> > >

> > > Yet this is exactly what has happened in WvW. Missing wall sections on DBL garri for 3+ years (dont think anyone can remember when it started anymore)? **NAH, IT'LL BE FINE.**

> >

> > PvP brings the worst out in everyone, so it's not a big loss. PvE is no different, of course, when you have to deal with other people but with PvP there is no other option.

> Not sure how anything of what I said have to do with PvP players emotions.

>

I just stated the obvious. You want PvP to be better, i want PvP to die in a fire and rot in a forgotten hole.

I stayed away from pvp since the introduction of the ranking system assuming that it’s not the best way to get relaxed fun play.

And for wvw: ok it get a bit stale after a while, but be happy that ANet doesn’t do changes the forum-majority wouldn’t like anyway.

> @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > WvW today is like... the mesh for the mystic forge in LA is missing. Just gone. You see the special halloween mesh pop up during a few weeks. But then its gone again, broken and just wont render. And its been... say 4 years since you last saw that mystic forge mesh. And Anet has done nothing. You can still play PvE just fine. But its still missing.

> > > >

> > > > **Is that acceptable?** *Is that a reasonable scenario for PvE?*

> > > >

> > > > I think we all know the answer to that.

> > > >

> > > > # No.

> > > >

> > > > Anet would fix it in days. Maybe even hours upon breaking it. Someone over at Anet offices would snap their fingers and say "fix it. Now.". And it would get fixed. Because its PvE.

> > > >

> > > > Yet this is exactly what has happened in WvW. Missing wall sections on DBL garri for 3+ years (dont think anyone can remember when it started anymore)? **NAH, IT'LL BE FINE.**

> > >

> > > PvP brings the worst out in everyone, so it's not a big loss. PvE is no different, of course, when you have to deal with other people but with PvP there is no other option.

> > Not sure how anything of what I said have to do with PvP players emotions.

> >

>

> I just stated the obvious. You want PvP to be better, i want PvP to die in a fire and rot in a forgotten hole.

Well then my point remains except it was your emotions.

> @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > WvW today is like... the mesh for the mystic forge in LA is missing. Just gone. You see the special halloween mesh pop up during a few weeks. But then its gone again, broken and just wont render. And its been... say 4 years since you last saw that mystic forge mesh. And Anet has done nothing. You can still play PvE just fine. But its still missing.

> > > >

> > > > **Is that acceptable?** *Is that a reasonable scenario for PvE?*

> > > >

> > > > I think we all know the answer to that.

> > > >

> > > > # No.

> > > >

> > > > Anet would fix it in days. Maybe even hours upon breaking it. Someone over at Anet offices would snap their fingers and say "fix it. Now.". And it would get fixed. Because its PvE.

> > > >

> > > > Yet this is exactly what has happened in WvW. Missing wall sections on DBL garri for 3+ years (dont think anyone can remember when it started anymore)? **NAH, IT'LL BE FINE.**

> > >

> > > PvP brings the worst out in everyone, so it's not a big loss. PvE is no different, of course, when you have to deal with other people but with PvP there is no other option.

> > Not sure how anything of what I said have to do with PvP players emotions.

> >

>

> I just stated the obvious. You want PvP to be better, i want PvP to die in a fire and rot in a forgotten hole.

That's because you and your post are all in the negative nancy style.