will there be balance update tomorrow

Lighter.5631

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > > @"Tayga.3192" said:

> > > > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > > > Where did he confirm that? Not doubting you, just wondering why it was relayed in such a clandestine manner.

> > >

> > > People asked him in discord afaik

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Ok - is that where we should be going to stay up to date with GW2? Is this on the official GW2 discord or some kinda unofficial GW2 PvP discord? Shame we couldn't have had a forum post instead.

>

> A forum post to say that there's no update? You can't be serious...

Don't be obtuse. We've had people wondering when there would be a balance update for over a month now. So it's unreasonable to have a forum post (not even a topic) saying "don't expect balance patch until at least X date guys" (basically what he said on discord except on here)?

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > only the chosen ones can communicate with the devs.

> the ones who abuse the most broken builds which should get nerfed

> that makes sense^^

>

Like Drazeh told on stream: " there r people talking to devs in terms of pvp, but ... but most of them ... Have NO clue ?‍♂️

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > Well it is official. You messed this week again :/

>

> Don't worry i'm sure we'll have another 5ish polls just like this one. Plenty of chances to actually be right later.

you sure? you might need more then 9

> @"John.8507" said:

> They don't normally balance patch at the start/or in a season?

Historically it's been right in the middle of a season. Probably for about 10 seasons now.

They said they'd try to do it in between seasons and wouldn't do it mid season anymore. But then they just stopped entirely.

> @"John.8507" said:

> I hope they fix necromancers, seem to have nerfed them way too much now:O Or i think its just damage in general on some classes....Some classes seem to have loads of healing and damage absorption

poor necromancers, so bad that nobody even plays them anymore :/

Too much content!

All these festival and living story releases... I bet the balance patch is ready since march 24th (4 weeks) but they could not release it yet due to all this content that has to be shipped.

And I bet they already developed the patch that fixes the march 24th issues. Trust me. There is just no release window.