How long does it take to get the Imbued Holographic weapons?

Title. The wiki says that you have to complete the all the Dragon Bash achievements five times in order to get a holographic weapon...many of those achievements can only be accomplished once per year. So, it would take 5 years to get an Imbued Holographic weapon, correct?

> Complete the Dragon Bash**er** achievement five times

not

> Complete the Dragon Bash achievements five times

Dragon Basher is ...

> Complete three of the five available daily achievements in the Dragon Bash festival.

> Completion will earn progress in the Party Commander achievement, located in the Dragon Bash Feats achievement tab

This also means the answer to the question is 5 days

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > Complete the Dragon Bash**er** achievement five times

>

> not

>

> > Complete the Dragon Bash achievements five times

>

> Dragon Basher is ...

> > Complete three of the five available daily achievements in the Dragon Bash festival.

> > Completion will earn progress in the Party Commander achievement, located in the Dragon Bash Feats achievement tab

>

> This also means the answer to the question is 5 days

I searched for 'Dragon Basher' but the results did not include the daily...I actually had to use the sentence that you provided in order to get to that page. But, I could have overlooked it because of the way Anet designed the wiki to be: vague, convoluted, and as confusing and time consuming as possible! :tired_face:

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > Complete the Dragon Bash**er** achievement five times

> >

> > not

> >

> > > Complete the Dragon Bash achievements five times

> >

> > Dragon Basher is ...

> > > Complete three of the five available daily achievements in the Dragon Bash festival.

> > > Completion will earn progress in the Party Commander achievement, located in the Dragon Bash Feats achievement tab

> >

> > This also means the answer to the question is 5 days

>

> I searched for 'Dragon Basher' but the results did not include the daily...I actually had to use the sentence that you provided in order to get to that page. But, I could have overlooked it because of the way Anet designed the wiki to be: vague, convoluted, and as confusing and time consuming as possible! :tired_face:

The wiki is created by players and not ANet.

As for the flow through the wiki ...

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Holographic_weapons

-> Acquisition (Dragon Bash Victory Coffer)

-> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_Bash_Victory_Coffer

-> Party Commander

> Complete the Dragon Basher achievement five times over the course of the Dragon Bash festival.

> The Dragon Basher achievement is located in the Dragon Bash daily tab.

This seems reasonable to me. Where did you start from?

Front page of Wiki: Dragon Bash

Dragon Bash 2020 page: New Weapon Skins and Equipment - Imbued Holographic Weapons

Imbued Holographic Weapons page: Acquisition - unlock Holographic Weapons

Holographic Weapons page: Acquisition - Dragon Bash Victory Coffer

Dragon Bash Victory Coffer page: Acquisition - Party Commander (explains how to complete Party Commander)

Daily Dragon Bash (link available on 'Dragon Bash 2020' page or the 'Daily' page)

> @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > @"Infusion.7149" said:

> > 5 days of dailies and 3 jorbreakers (off the trading post) per weapon

>

> Very helpful, thank you!

Also, the dailies carry over year to year. If you've done 3/5 of a set, then you can get another holographic weapon the first day of next year's festival (do the dailies once the patch is live, then again after reset that day).

For me the prohibitive part has been the jorbreakers. I have to really want a skin to drop that much gold on one, and while the candy drops pretty well it still takes a while to grind out 3K of it to avoid the gold cost.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> > @"GW Noob.6038" said:

> > > @"Infusion.7149" said:

> > > 5 days of dailies and 3 jorbreakers (off the trading post) per weapon

> >

> > Very helpful, thank you!

>

> Also, the dailies carry over year to year. If you've done 3/5 of a set, then you can get another holographic weapon the first day of next year's festival (do the dailies once the patch is live, then again after reset that day).

>

> For me the prohibitive part has been the jorbreakers. I have to really want a skin to drop that much gold on one, and while the candy drops pretty well it still takes a while to grind out 3K of it to avoid the gold cost.

Very helpful! Thank you! I'm going for the Imbued Holographic Tooth and the Imbued Holographic Storm...both for my new Firebrand. I, too, want to avoid spending that much gold on these skins...I'll just suck it up and do as much as I can before the end of the festival.

> @"AgentMoore.9453" said:

> 1 weapon per 5 days of festival dailies, ~4 holographic weapons can be got per year. 16 weapons in a set. So 4 years, possibly longer if you can't get the Jorbreakers or gold in time to make the imbued purchase.

or if some some crazy reason you decided to spend the jorbreakers on useless recipes >_>

> @"AgentMoore.9453" said:

> 1 weapon per 5 days of festival dailies, ~4 holographic weapons can be got per year. 16 weapons in a set. So 4 years, possibly longer if you can't get the Jorbreakers or gold in time to make the imbued purchase.

Very helpful! Thanks! I got a late start on this festival but I'll still be able to get the two skins I want. Definitely going to get the whole set, though...very nice looking skins, imo.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"AgentMoore.9453" said:

> > 1 weapon per 5 days of festival dailies, ~4 holographic weapons can be got per year. 16 weapons in a set. So 4 years, possibly longer if you can't get the Jorbreakers or gold in time to make the imbued purchase.

>

> or if some some crazy reason you decided to spend the jorbreakers on useless recipes >_>

Glad you mentioned that. I almost bought the Jorbreakers to do just that! Good thing I checked the TP for those potions first...would have been a huge mistake!