i'm having a burnout after 3 month since buying these game.

Hi Raamess,

Sorry to hear you are having some burn out. Getting full ascended and moving on to end game content is the best way to go. T4 fracs and raids are the best places to put all your gear and skills to the test. Once you are in the end game there is usually a reason to go back and do some open word stuff like gift crafting for legendary armor or making new builds to play new roles. Try it out !

Cheers ,

Alac and boon man

> @"raamess.1642" said:

> and i starting to feel HUGE regret on spending 350 gold to unlock all episodes instead of just spend it all to get griffon.

For the moment: Invest 20 dollars in gems, then exchange them for ~400 gold. Then stay at home for one saturday evening saving 20 dollars and feel good again.

But then: Become aware of the physical and mental stress mmo timesinks can cause and play these games only on a casual level or focus on specific content (e.g. I play only one class and only WvW - I don't even try to grind that dumb skyscale for days).

Stick to casual and you will be fine.

Casual - Just Enjoying the Game

Leveling < Exotic < Story < LS

100 hours damage

80% of population

Hardcore - Optimum Gameplay Experience

Skyscale < Ascended < Infusions

+200 hours damage

19% of population

No Life - Luxury & Prestige

Full Legendary Equipment < Achievements

+400 hours damage

1% of population

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> Stick to casual and you will be fine.

>

> Casual - Just Enjoying the Game

> Leveling < Exotic < Story < LS

> 100 hours damage

> 80% of population

>

> Hardcore - Optimum Gameplay Experience

> Skyscale < Ascended < Infusions

> +200 hours damage

> 19% of population

>

> No Life - Luxury & Prestige

> Full Legendary Equipment < Achievements

> +400 hours damage

> 1% of population

Haha this seems pretty accurate =) . I am somewhere in between casual and hardcore. Exotic gear with the odd ascended thrown in is more than enough for most things.

Don't be afraid to slow your pace and take breaks. Log on and just do daily achievements. Or, Log on and do one or two metas you like or want to try. Or, Log on and choose a simple achievement or activity or item to craft and do that. Then, log off, or just take a few days off period. The game will still be here when you get back. I have taken long breaks before and it has revitalizedy love for the game.

I cannot stress enough to play at a relaxed pace, there is no "win" moment at the end of the game. Example, I just finished the amberite weapons collection and I have been playing since release. I just play in Dry Top once in a while, there is no rush other than self-imposed.

Don;t login into game for a day or two or week maybe. And then just do your dailies on only one of your character and log out, don't do anything else for the next week. Then urge to play comes back, trust me. I cant name a game in which i spend 3 months straight and wont get bored.