lion keys question

lvl 10 story mission give 1 key per week. lvl 40 and 60 missions give infinite keys per week yes? but if i do lvl 10 story mission with few characters per week and get only 1 key per week so can i repeat lvl 10 missions at other weeks with those characters with who i didnt get lvl 10 key but already did the mission before?

> @"Gautama.5378" said:

> lvl 10 story mission give 1 key per week. lvl 40 and 60 missions give infinite keys per week yes? but if i do lvl 10 story mission with few characters per week and get only 1 key per week so can i repeat lvl 10 missions at other weeks with those characters with who i didnt get lvl 10 key but already did the mission before?

No, you can not. You can only play the Personal Story 'missions' once per character.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Gautama.5378" said:

> > lvl 10 story mission give 1 key per week. lvl 40 and 60 missions give infinite keys per week yes? but if i do lvl 10 story mission with few characters per week and get only 1 key per week so can i repeat lvl 10 missions at other weeks with those characters with who i didnt get lvl 10 key but already did the mission before?

>

> No, you can not. You can only play the Personal Story 'missions' once per character.

and even for repeatable story missions(LS2 and onward) you get the rewards once per character

> @"Gautama.5378" said:

> lvl 10 story mission give 1 key per week. lvl 40 and 60 missions give infinite keys per week yes? but if i do lvl 10 story mission with few characters per week and get only 1 key per week so can i repeat lvl 10 missions at other weeks with those characters with who i didnt get lvl 10 key but already did the mission before?

Yes you can. **As long as you don't accept the lv10 quest rewards**.

Lets say you already got your weekly lv10 key. and you decide to make another character and do the lv10 quest.

you finish the quest and you get the pop up with the lv10 rewards. but there is no key

**Dont accept the rewards yet.**

Log off, wait until weekly reset, and log in with that character, the pop up will appear again, but this time with your key included.

> @"Wolfb.7025" said:

> > @"Gautama.5378" said:

> > lvl 10 story mission give 1 key per week. lvl 40 and 60 missions give infinite keys per week yes? but if i do lvl 10 story mission with few characters per week and get only 1 key per week so can i repeat lvl 10 missions at other weeks with those characters with who i didnt get lvl 10 key but already did the mission before?

>

> Yes you can. **As long as you don't accept the lv10 quest rewards**.

>

> Lets say you already got your weekly lv10 key. and you decide to make another character and do the lv10 quest.

> you finish the quest and you get the pop up with the lv10 rewards. but there is no key

> **Dont accept the rewards yet.**

> Log off, wait until weekly reset, and log in with that character, the pop up will appear again, but this time with your key included.

reset starts from monday or from that day of week when i get key at lvl 10 mission?

> @"Gautama.5378" said:

> > @"Wolfb.7025" said:

> > > @"Gautama.5378" said:

> > > lvl 10 story mission give 1 key per week. lvl 40 and 60 missions give infinite keys per week yes? but if i do lvl 10 story mission with few characters per week and get only 1 key per week so can i repeat lvl 10 missions at other weeks with those characters with who i didnt get lvl 10 key but already did the mission before?

> >

> > Yes you can. **As long as you don't accept the lv10 quest rewards**.

> >

> > Lets say you already got your weekly lv10 key. and you decide to make another character and do the lv10 quest.

> > you finish the quest and you get the pop up with the lv10 rewards. but there is no key

> > **Dont accept the rewards yet.**

> > Log off, wait until weekly reset, and log in with that character, the pop up will appear again, but this time with your key included.

>

> reset starts from monday or from that day of week when i get key at lvl 10 mission?

Its at weekly reset (monday), the same as raids and guild missions.

You can track it in the guild panel on the guild mission's tab.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478440471480369152/736991731416825886/unknown.png

The gamble seems fair to me. Super rare things do drop from the chests, I can tell from personal experience. The reason they're so expensive on the TP is because they are super rare. You can't expect to get one of those drops. If they were achievable by everyone (without spending absurd amounts of gold) they'd be cheap on the TP. It's just like a real life lottery, jackpot prizes make a few people rich, not everyone.

Let's examine the two possibilities and try to make a judgment call which one of them is more likely.

1) ANet cheats, the highly desirable super rare drops don't actually drop except for the "chosen people" who may or may not work for them and all of the "chosen people" perpetuate the lie. **This creates a situation where people are tempted to spend money to gamble for these rare drops.**

2) ANet has a fair system where everyone has the same infinitesimally small chance to get a highly desirable super rare drop. The lucky winners let other players know their good fortune. **This creates a situation where people are tempted to spend money to gamble for these rare drops.**

Both scenarios result in the same outcome. It makes no sense to set up a corrupt system involving paid stooges and fixed odds.