[Solved] Drizzlewood home instance node broken?

Since yesterdays patch charr salvage is automatically salvaged. You can see this , if you hover over "Salvage Empowerment"-buff on the drizzlewood map.

If you have some old salvage in your inventory, it's used too, as soon as you find new salavage of the same rarity.

> @"Schimmi.6872" said:

> Since yesterdays patch charr salvage is automatically salvaged. You can see this , if you hover over "Salvage Empowerment"-buff on the drizzlewood map.

> If you have some old salvage in your inventory, it's used too, as soon as you find new salavage of the same rarity.

Aha, thank you! I thought I was going crazy :)

I tracked my war supplies before and after gathering a node at both home and in Drizzlewood, and only got credit for the war supplies that were gathered. This did not include any charr salvaged gathered. So, if it's supposed to be automatically salvaging it, it's not giving us credit for them.

> @"C W.5081" said:

> I tracked my war supplies before and after gathering a node at both home and in Drizzlewood, and only got credit for the war supplies that were gathered. This did not include any charr salvaged gathered. So, if it's supposed to be automatically salvaging it, it's not giving us credit for them.

I just checked it and it works for me, don't know if there is a bug. What does it show on the right side when you harvest war supplies, there should be a larger number directly after the charr salvage (e.g. 30 for blue)?

• 3 months later...

This is still a bug. It is account-wide but it doesn't happen to all players, and yes, Anet is aware of said bug. For example, if I go into my home instance where the node is my guildmates get the Common Charr Salvage (a blue item that needs to be 'used'), but I won't. It won't appear in my inventory, but does appear on the right side of the screen where the loot table appers. I've filed two ingame bugs and one on the website, but no response as to when this issue will be fixed, if at all.

> @"Anfalas.7325" said:

> This is still a bug. It is account-wide but it doesn't happen to all players, and yes, Anet is aware of said bug. For example, if I go into my home instance where the node is my guildmates get the Common Charr Salvage (a blue item that needs to be 'used'), but I won't. It won't appear in my inventory, but does appear on the right side of the screen where the loot table appers. I've filed two ingame bugs and one on the website, but no response as to when this issue will be fixed, if at all.

As already mentioned in previous posts, this is not a bug. The salvage goes straight into your wallet now - no more item in your inventory.

> @"Anfalas.7325" said:

> This is still a bug. It is account-wide but it doesn't happen to all players, and yes, Anet is aware of said bug. For example, if I go into my home instance where the node is my guildmates get the Common Charr Salvage (a blue item that needs to be 'used'), but I won't. It won't appear in my inventory, but does appear on the right side of the screen where the loot table appers. I've filed two ingame bugs and one on the website, but no response as to when this issue will be fixed, if at all.

Do your friend got the episode unlocked?

I get it straight into wallet with my main account my alt account core only get it into their inventory.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Anfalas.7325" said:

> > This is still a bug. It is account-wide but it doesn't happen to all players, and yes, Anet is aware of said bug. For example, if I go into my home instance where the node is my guildmates get the Common Charr Salvage (a blue item that needs to be 'used'), but I won't. It won't appear in my inventory, but does appear on the right side of the screen where the loot table appers. I've filed two ingame bugs and one on the website, but no response as to when this issue will be fixed, if at all.

>

> As already mentioned in previous posts, this is not a bug. The salvage goes straight into your wallet now - no more item in your inventory.

I'm getting 1 charr salvage and 2 direct to wallet deposits every day.

> @"Manasa Devi.7958" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Anfalas.7325" said:

> > > This is still a bug. It is account-wide but it doesn't happen to all players, and yes, Anet is aware of said bug. For example, if I go into my home instance where the node is my guildmates get the Common Charr Salvage (a blue item that needs to be 'used'), but I won't. It won't appear in my inventory, but does appear on the right side of the screen where the loot table appers. I've filed two ingame bugs and one on the website, but no response as to when this issue will be fixed, if at all.

> >

> > As already mentioned in previous posts, this is not a bug. The salvage goes straight into your wallet now - no more item in your inventory.

> I'm getting 1 charr salvage and 2 direct to wallet deposits every day.

Same. One clickable salvage item always gets in the inventory.