Thank you, ANET. For the July 28, 2020 update to mounts.

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> This has to be sarcasm... (whispered : right?)

lol probably.

I don't really see the use of a 5 sec mount stealth on a 40 sec cooldown. I guess it could help to avoid the snipers in Northern Drizzlewood Coast, but I have had no trouble so far avoiding them anyway using a skimmer with all the bond masteries from crystal champion and using the hover increase/decrease to dodge their shots.

> @"Redfeather.6401" said:

> Do you get a stealth attack bonus from it.

> In elder scrolls online you get 3x multiplier for an opening attack done to an enemy flank while in stealth. It would make 40cd stealth useful.

Interesting, that would be pretty cool. I don't think it does at the moment, at least from reading the tooltip.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> I'm surprised how useful it is. Getting around enemies that harass you is really nice.

I will have to bind it to a key while doing the Brisban rollerbeetle race. Those nasty bandits. :angry: =)

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> This has to be sarcasm... (whispered : right?)

My thoughts exactly! :lol:

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"XYLO.7031" said:

> > Nope. I love it. I stealth drift all the time now. I didn't know I needed it until they added it.

>

> You have another hidden mount skill to come on the anniversary as well don't forget

:astonished: I must know what this is. My mounts are ready.

In area's where I prefer to be stealthed, I take my deadeye.

What suprises me is that a lot of people are unaware of this:

When you enter stealth (be it deadeye, mesmer, engi, whatever) and mount up, you REMAIN stealthed.

So basically this skill for me only ads 5 seconds to the sheer amount I can generate before mounting.

To be quite honest, when I trained this new ability and saw how the stealth was executed (you and your mount fully dissapearing and only a puff of smoke left) I was dissapointed. I would've prevered the "glass" look over this tbh