Bank Tab Name

Hi all :) I was wondering how beautiful would be to have a possibility to name our bank tabs to get better options for sorting items like the one for craft, sell later or just items that are in bank because we can't get them into material storage. What do you think about it?

Yes please. This has come up a few times before and I still think it's a good idea. It's possible to name guild bank tabs so it seems like it should be possible to do it for personal banks too, and it would be helpful. Especially since then I could minimise tabs I rarely use and give them a name that will remind me what's in there so I don't have to constantly check in case I forget something important.

I would buy an upgrade that allows organizing the bank.

- Name the Tabs;

- Split the total bank space as you need. For instance, suppose you have 3x30 spaces in the Bank. Instead of showing 3 separated Tabs of 30 spaces each, one could split the total 90 as needed: 1 Tab with 20 spaces for gear, 1 Tab with 15 spaces for runes, and 1 Tab with 55 Spaces for materials.

This function has been requested for several years. Myself, and many others, have already opened many topics about this. but unfortunately so far without results .. I would love to be able to better organize and name our bank tabs. Therefore fully agree with OP's request!! ???

> @"casualkenny.9817" said:

> And let us rearrange the order of the tabs like with our inventory bags...

Bank Tab Rearrangement Contract - 200 Gems

or buy the Permanent Bank Tab Rearrangement Device for 2500 Gems

New opportunities to save the farm...I mean game...

To stay on topic: Bank Tabs in your Guild Bank can be named so why can't our personal tabs? It's a no brainer and one of the few occasions where I lean myself out of the window and say "it should be easy to do" (I'm not a dev and who knows, making personal bank tabs nameable might break an event chain in Orr or reset all build templates from players with lithuanian IPs...what do I know...)

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > @"casualkenny.9817" said:

> > And let us rearrange the order of the tabs like with our inventory bags...

>

> Bank Tab Rearrangement Contract - 200 Gems

>

> or buy the Permanent Bank Tab Rearrangement Device for 2500 Gems

>

> New opportunities to save the farm...I mean game...

>

> To stay on topic: Bank Tabs in your Guild Bank can be named so why can't our personal tabs? It's a no brainer and one of the few occasions where I lean myself out of the window and say "it should be easy to do" (I'm not a dev and who knows, making personal bank tabs nameable might break an event chain in Orr or reset all build templates from players with lithuanian IPs...what do I know...)

Why would you need a rearrangement contract/device? Just move the items to a new tab or to the inventory and back to the new location. Rearrangement and naming should just be built in along with remembering which tabs you left open or closed. There are far more useful things they could develop to make money.