Missing Old Lion's Arch

Some one on reddit made a comment about missing Old Lion's Arch which got me thinking and now I'm submitting the Idea here for the Dev's judgement.

"What they could do, lore wise, is set up a museum using Moto's adventure box. Wander and explore a recreation of Lion's Arch with holo-tour guides pop up at selectable lore spots. Watch a time lapse of the destruction of the lion statue and then arrival of King Thorn, or watch the coming of the Karka Queen, and finally watch the destruction of Lion's Arch at the hands of Scarlet."

You know how Kralkatorrik messing with the mists brought old things back forward in time and stuff.

What if... Giant mist disturbance bubble.... aaaand old Lions Arch is back!

I'm just kidding of course, this wouldn't make sense in the story anymore and, personally, I am not bothered by new LA. Although I never saw old LA myself. I did spend a lot of time in broken LA and I really liked it.

I never got to play it since I started playing at the beginning of season 2.

but after seeing some of it in the personal story and also some videos, i really like the old one better.

I mean by its own looks it was like a pirate town which is awesome, and now we have some kind of modern resort, with a very Gaudi-esque architecture, which is nice in itself, but I very much prefer a dank piratey town if you ask me.

I never liked the old LA myself, always looked like a junk pile to me (so does Black Citadel tbh).. and I know that was by design but still it was ugly and messy and I didn't care for it.

That said bringing back living world 1 events as repeatable content would allow us to go back to old LA much like we do in the personal story.

I've made posts before about how I think Anet should put a portal outsite of LA in Gendarran Fields that allows us to replay the Karka invasion of LA and the Battle for LA events on a timed access rotation like any other World Boss or Meta Event in the game is.

The Portal would activate a few minutes before the events start so people could get on the map and organize into groups or squads and then play the event as it was originally intended years ago.

The same should be done with the Marrionette too, just throw that back into the game as a world boss.. all the old maps are locked in time anyways so would anyone really care that it's back or think it breaks some kind of continuity?

Could be done through a portal too the same as the LA events if Anet wanted to take it off the open map.

Same again could be done for the Tower of Nightmares.

Replayable instanced meta's with daily rewards accessable via portals.. that's probably the best way they could ever redo this content without having to significantly modify it into single player instances.