Sunrise footprints are underwelming...

I have recently crafted my first legendary weapon, sunrise. It has always been my favorite one. However, the size of the footprints puts me off. Its so smal when compared to twilight. i would like to know why that is the case, and if developers would consider making it so they are the same size as twilights. Personally I dont like eternities concept, or footprints, nor the looks of twilight, so for me sunrise is the best thing. But please make the footprints bigger.

> @"Berzerkem.4027" said:

> I have recently crafted my first legendary weapon, sunrise. It has always been my favorite one. However, the size of the footprints puts me off. Its so smal when compared to twilight.

Twilight has the most awful footsteps! It's the number one reason I reskinned the weapon. Who wants silly looking explosions that ruin the beauty of the view at the sky through the footfalls? I absolutely loathe the effect and much prefer Sunrise's footfalls.

@"Ashantara.8731" Twilight does not have explosions coming from its footfalls. You are mistaking Twilight and Eternity. Eternity is the combination of both Sunrise and Twilight. I know because I made all 3.

Some footfalls are nice and subtle, like Rodgort and Nevermore which are a nice change from the typical over flashy look.

Other footfalls with a skybox are Claw of the Khan Ur and Astralaria in case anyone was wondering.

> @"Ogwom.7940" said:

> @"Ashantara.8731" Twilight does not have explosions coming from its footfalls. You are mistaking Twilight and Eternity. Eternity is the combination of both Sunrise and Twilight. I know because I made all 3.

>

> Some footfalls are nice and subtle, like Rodgort and Nevermore which are a nice change from the typical over flashy look.

>

> Other footfalls with a skybox are Claw of the Khan Ur and Astralaria in case anyone was wondering.

Ooooo .... Explosions on Eternity.....

I’ve had twilight, And Juuuusssttt crafted Sunrise...

Still in the ‘not sure if I should sell or combine club...,

But explosions... ??

And I didn’t realize Astralaria came with a sky box. That solidifies it as the next one I make after finishing Predator, Rodgort and my Heavy armor pieces.