Amulet Enrichment suggestion - Extra slot

I saw the post regarding the 8th year birthday - we're getting new enrichment for our amulets. However, I recently managed to get the Otter Spirit one and would be sad to see it go in case the new enrichment effect looks slightly better.

Can we get some option to 'infuse' the amulet similar to the way we infuse our backpacks for extra enrichment slots? I doubt its a big game breaker to have both 20% magic find and 15% karma boost in effect at the same time.

> @"Friday.7864" said:

> > @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > Some People just want it All.. Its good that you have to choose sometimes.. We dont need more infusion stackin so is fine its 1 slot

>

> I wish I could, the Otter enrichment only has MF. Why is there no karma version?

What i Mean is that is fine u cant have All effect on at same time ofc switch from gold find to karma and so on is fine. What this Guy ask for is a way to show of All hes effect at same time so we can have more visuel eye killers on screen

I'd rather get rid of infusions and enrichments as slottable upgrades altogether.

* Turn AR into an account-wide stat, like luck, increased by crafting infusions and consuming them instead equipping them.

* Move infusion and enrichment visuals to a new Wardrobe tab. They would be unlocked by consuming certain infusions for the first time.

* Add ascended crafting for Enhancements (pots/utility), and have ascended Enhancements take over the bonuses that would go in Enrichments and some infusions. The bonuses in WvW infusions would also go be possible extra bonuses in Ascended Enhancements. There could also be a fractal set of ascended enhancement recipes that give some AR.

> @"Friday.7864" said:

> > Some People just want it All.. Its good that you have to choose sometimes.. We dont need more infusion stackin so is fine its 1 slot

>

> I wish I could, the Otter enrichment only has MF. Why is there no karma version?

Same for the Koda one, it has always had the karma version only.

They're intentionally making infusions into Enrichments lately because for the regular infusions people kept buying 18 of them and then stacking it so much that your FPS drops to nearly zero while you walk past someone who looks like a walking disco ball.

Its maybe good for the econemy but its bad for the game overall. One character, one slot, one infusion.

We do need recipes to change which bonus you get, though. Or better yet, please just add a dedicated cosmetic infusion slot instead of tying it to Agony Resistance, Karma/Magic Find or any other kind of stats.

While we're at it separate the PvE/WvW bonuses on infusions too so they don't compete with each other.

> @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> Some People just want it All.. Its good that you have to choose sometimes.. We dont need more infusion stackin so is fine its 1 slot

Enrichments we currently have barely have any visual effect at all. Koda's Warmth isn't that huge effect on a character until you get close to it and Otter pops up every 30 sec or so. It wouldn't lead to too much animation overlapping.

Infusions are another story, seeing shiny bubbles of mess in a city isn't that annoying for me and in the content such as raids or fractals I reduce the quality of other people for the sake of performance so yet again, I don't mind it. Agree to disagree I guess.

> @"Josiah.2967" said:

> I wish visual infusions were just auras you can toggle from in the wardrobe. Once you unlock it it binds. Then they can act they way they do now or you can bind them and use them on everyone.

I wish this too, An Aura wardrobe would be amazing. I'd actually try for some if this was the case.

> @"LukaBre.8621" said:

>

> Enrichments we currently have barely have any visual effect at all. Koda's Warmth isn't that huge effect on a character until you get close to it and Otter pops up every 30 sec or so. It wouldn't lead to too much animation overlapping.

>

> Infusions are another story, seeing shiny bubbles of mess in a city isn't that annoying for me and in the content such as raids or fractals I reduce the quality of other people for the sake of performance so yet again, I don't mind it. Agree to disagree I guess.

i see No problem in People have to make a choice sometimes the game already been destroyed enoguth whith All these visuel effects