THANK YOU BOARD for ARENANET

**This is a thank you board for developers of GW2.**

Issues will always be there, especially in this hard times but I believe only complaining will never help. This is a place that I started simply because I wanna thank the devs for the game, despite its current problems and issues.

So, thank you ARENANET for this wonderful game that I can enjoy.

You can express what you like about the game and ideas that might help improve what you like already, but attitude of gratitude goes a long way.

**If you wanna say thank you to the devs and anybody involved you can post here, I'm sure it will help them when they read this.**

I'm still having a great time. My only half-gripe is making it a 'login just to do the daily' game for about 13 months after HoT came out. Only half a gripe because when I did come back, I had a 'lot' of content to catch up on and was constantly busy.

The past month or so has been pretty crazy too, between pushing really hard to get the last few hundred points I needed for 30K, both Drizzlewoods, the past two events, and monster rush week, I haven't had much of a chance to breath. I don't remember when the last time I logged in and couldn't think of something to do that was fun for me.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Thank you, Devs for all your hard work and passion.

> We can see that passion and love for the game when we see you on Guild Chat or read/see your interviews.

> We can even see that passion from Devs that no longer work at ArenaNet.

>

> Again, thanks, and know you are appreciated by some.

>

> Edit: horrid typo; what was I thinking?

Yes I especially like how they interact with the bugs forum and community and keep us up to date about the bug reports they are addressing in a timely manner

Thank you! Without you, we wouldn't even have a game to complain about. ;)

But seriously, I've already spent hundreds of hours playing GW2 for the past few months, and I still enjoy enjoy what GW2 offers. To the developers, designers, and story tellers that make Tyria real and place for us to gather and create a community, thank you!