Thief roaming - Dagger offhand only

Exzen.2976

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> Gonna point out your opponents next time someone talks about how skillful EU is

It's crazy that like 75% of roaming videos are EU and how often people cite "killing bads for a montage", glazing over the fact that EU has plenty of those despite the pedestal many love to shout down from.

> @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > Gonna point out your opponents next time someone talks about how skillful EU is

>

> It's crazy that like 75% of roaming videos are EU and how often people cite "killing bads for a montage", glazing over the fact that EU has plenty of those despite the pedestal many love to shout down from.

Roaming videos containing about 5% of the actual roaming done between the first and last clip.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > Gonna point out your opponents next time someone talks about how skillful EU is

> >

> > It's crazy that like 75% of roaming videos are EU and how often people cite "killing bads for a montage", glazing over the fact that EU has plenty of those despite the pedestal many love to shout down from.

> Roaming videos containing about 5% of the actual roaming done between the first and last clip.

>

Truth.

To be fair to everyone who makes them though, I have to imagine (and hope) they're purely for entertainment and hobby. Even if everyone's just killing bads and making roaming look more glamorous than it is, there's no harm in the creativity.

I personally love roaming videos no matter the build or content, but it would be nice if more people included their deaths and realistic fights like Seven does, one of the few montage creators that just wants to show fun fights regardless of outcome.

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > Gonna point out your opponents next time someone talks about how skillful EU is

> > >

> > > It's crazy that like 75% of roaming videos are EU and how often people cite "killing bads for a montage", glazing over the fact that EU has plenty of those despite the pedestal many love to shout down from.

> > Roaming videos containing about 5% of the actual roaming done between the first and last clip.

> >

>

> Truth.

>

> To be fair to everyone who makes them though, I have to imagine (and hope) they're purely for entertainment and hobby. Even if everyone's just killing bads and making roaming look more glamorous than it is, there's no harm in the creativity.

>

> I personally love roaming videos no matter the build or content, but it would be nice if more people included their deaths and realistic fights like Seven does, one of the few montage creators that just wants to show fun fights regardless of outcome.

Fair point. Although I’m not sure many people would be interested in a “People who escaped by running into a tower montage” though?

> @"ASP.8093" said:

> > @"Exzen.2976" said:

> > Fair point. Although I’m not sure many people would be interested in a “People who escaped by running into a tower montage” though?

>

> You could play it at 10x speed set to the Benny Hill / Yakety Sax song.

Where were you when I was editing this? xD

> @"Exzen.2976" said:

> > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > Gonna point out your opponents next time someone talks about how skillful EU is

> > > >

> > > > It's crazy that like 75% of roaming videos are EU and how often people cite "killing bads for a montage", glazing over the fact that EU has plenty of those despite the pedestal many love to shout down from.

> > > Roaming videos containing about 5% of the actual roaming done between the first and last clip.

> > >

> >

> > Truth.

> >

> > To be fair to everyone who makes them though, I have to imagine (and hope) they're purely for entertainment and hobby. Even if everyone's just killing bads and making roaming look more glamorous than it is, there's no harm in the creativity.

> >

> > I personally love roaming videos no matter the build or content, but it would be nice if more people included their deaths and realistic fights like Seven does, one of the few montage creators that just wants to show fun fights regardless of outcome.

>

> Fair point. Although I’m not sure many people would be interested in a “People who escaped by running into a tower montage” though?

I'm not disagreeing with you, because that's true, but I would like to say that if people are running in to towers then you're fighting in a bad spot. Something typical of Thieves, and I want to stress that I do not say this as an insult, is thinking they can get away with anything. That's why they're usually the easiest to bait in to unfavorable areas, like near a tower.

> @"AikijinX.6258" said:

> If anyone actually cries about this, or thinks "This is another example of why Thief is OP", then uninstall your game. This build holds 0 weight and offers 0 value against players who actually have brain cells.

I feel personally attacked...

I was born with a condition that caused my body to not generate brain cells. Yes I am a millennial.

> > @"Exzen.2976" said:

> > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > Gonna point out your opponents next time someone talks about how skillful EU is

> > > > >

> > > > > It's crazy that like 75% of roaming videos are EU and how often people cite "killing bads for a montage", glazing over the fact that EU has plenty of those despite the pedestal many love to shout down from.

> > > > Roaming videos containing about 5% of the actual roaming done between the first and last clip.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Truth.

> > >

> > > To be fair to everyone who makes them though, I have to imagine (and hope) they're purely for entertainment and hobby. Even if everyone's just killing bads and making roaming look more glamorous than it is, there's no harm in the creativity.

> > >

> > > I personally love roaming videos no matter the build or content, but it would be nice if more people included their deaths and realistic fights like Seven does, one of the few montage creators that just wants to show fun fights regardless of outcome.

> >

> > Fair point. Although I’m not sure many people would be interested in a “People who escaped by running into a tower montage” though?

>

> I'm not disagreeing with you, because that's true, but I would like to say that if people are running in to towers then you're fighting in a bad spot. Something typical of Thieves, and I want to stress that I do not say this as an insult, is thinking they can get away with anything. That's why they're usually the easiest to bait in to unfavorable areas, like near a tower.

Haha, all good, I was just making a hilarious joke ;)

> @"diomache.9246" said:

> Someone fighting great Jade Sea "roamers". Impressive!

That was my first thought too, when I read the "EU and skill..." thing.

That specific server in the video is known for lack of individual skill. During their night time 20v5 encounters they shine. The rest of the day... not so much.

The underworld necro at the end ran a staff + wells zerg build (very static, easily avoidable damage) ... and the OP got support from that ranger. He wouldn't have killed the necro on his own.

> @"Exzen.2976" said:

> > @"diomache.9246" said:

> > Someone fighting great Jade Sea "roamers". Impressive!

>

> Glad you didn’t miss the point or anything xD It was just for fun!

And you missed some comments in this thread.

> @"AikijinX.6258" said:

> If anyone actually cries about this, or thinks "This is another example of why Thief is OP", then uninstall your game. This build holds 0 weight and offers 0 value against players who actually have brain cells.

I’ve checked your latest vid out to see how it’s done... I’ll make sure to concentrate on players that aren’t even bronze yet next time to show that they have brain cells xD

Jokes aside, I can’t see anyone crying about this, it’s clearly just a stupid build.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"diomache.9246" said:

> > Someone fighting great Jade Sea "roamers". Impressive!

> That was my first thought too, when I read the "EU and skill..." thing.

>

> That specific server in the video is known for lack of individual skill. During their night time 20v5 encounters they shine. The rest of the day... not so much.

>

> The underworld necro at the end ran a staff + wells zerg build (very static, easily avoidable damage) ... and the OP got support from that ranger. He wouldn't have killed the necro on his own.

>

> > @"Exzen.2976" said:

> > > @"diomache.9246" said:

> > > Someone fighting great Jade Sea "roamers". Impressive!

> >

> > Glad you didn’t miss the point or anything xD It was just for fun!

> And you missed some comments in this thread.

>

The point was that it is funny you can kill people on thief with just an offhand dagger. Does it matter if JS is not the best server? No. Am I claiming I’m the best thief player? Lol no. It was just funny. That is all.

> @"Exzen.2976" said:

> > @"AikijinX.6258" said:

> > If anyone actually cries about this, or thinks "This is another example of why Thief is OP", then uninstall your game. This build holds 0 weight and offers 0 value against players who actually have brain cells.

>

> I’ve checked your latest vid out to see how it’s done... I’ll make sure to concentrate on players that aren’t even bronze yet next time to show that they have brain cells xD

>

> Jokes aside, I can’t see anyone crying about this, it’s clearly just a stupid build.

No one would ever cry about that build.

And if you want to duel me, add me, otherwise this conversation is dead.