Change Request: Summoned Elementals Should Not Disappear Upon Players Mounting

Virtuality.8351

Necromancers have already got their minions fixed. It's time for a change so that we elementalists can keep our companions, be it on foot or mounted!

Maybe we can have it work like the following:

Upon players mounting, elementals concentrate, transform into energy and infuse with the player character. And then when players get off their mounts, the energy dissipates from the player character and the elementals spawn again.

• 2 months later...

Fully support this.

Also fully support taking the duration off elementals as well, let me play a summoner!!! lol

Elementalists should be able to have summons up constantly like Necro's it would not in any way diminish the Necromancer.

Ele's at best can have 2 summons up at once via skills, Necros can have more than 10.. giving ele summons perma durations would only be a good thing.

Yeah tbh it kinda sux to lose my elementals to my mount

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> Fully support this.

>

> Also fully support taking the duration off elementals as well, let me play a summoner!!! lol

> Elementalists should be able to have summons up constantly like Necro's it would not in any way diminish the Necromancer.

> Ele's at best can have 2 summons up at once via skills, Necros can have more than 10.. giving ele summons perma duration would only be a good thing.

Thats however is taking too far, already elemental precast are a HUGE DPS making them last would be unbalanced, as for changes i think what we need is not a buff but a nerf, esp the ult, the healing and chill application of ice golem is too OP he can _melt _define bars like butter with the ground chill and the healing is too OP, the fire elemental should become ranged since its very low HP just like air elemental, earth elemental is too boring they should change the active ability to be something more interesting, like the earth golem turning into a rubble mound blocking projectile attacks essentially an on demand walking pillar to hide behind that would be uber interesting

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> Fully support this.

>

> Also fully support taking the duration off elementals as well, let me play a summoner!!! lol

> Elementalists should be able to have summons up constantly like Necro's it would not in any way diminish the Necromancer.

> Ele's at best can have 2 summons up at once via skills, Necros can have more than 10.. giving ele summons perma durations would only be a good thing.

You're not up to date, they changed the glyphs and you can now have up to 5 elementals at once, not just 2. That's also why it would be a nice QoL change to have them stay despite mounting.