Core Necro is "bad" in WvW (roaming)

Nimon.7840

Thanks for the montage video. A few comments:

1). Since you are claiming the benefits of running Core Power, You should always post the build you use for both reference and critique.

2). Most know that you can cull situational fights out as examples of the potency of a build. What are your builds typical strengths/weaknesses? What matchups do you typically win/lose?

3). More of your video by time is dedicated to group fights. For the benefit of the newer necromancer players out there, - Is your build good roaming solo or does it require a group to shine in WvW?

> @"Apokriphos.7042" said:

> Thanks for the montage video. A few comments:

> 1). Since you are claiming the benefits of running Core Power, You should always post the build you use for both reference and critique.

Well there's a reason, why I didn't link the build. So that not everyone can rebuild it. I'm pretty annoyed right now that there's so many people running around with those YouTube builds that they got from various content creators.

Also. If you search carefully, I think I linked the build in this forum, in a slightly different version.

> 2). Most know that you can cull situational fights out as examples of the potency of a build. What are your builds typical strengths/weaknesses? What matchups do you typically win/lose?

Well, soulbeasts with perma protection are very annoying to deal with, also there's some other extremely annoying builds to fight, like a well played "bunker" weaver.

And thieves can always run away. Just because some fights look pretty good don't make necro a better roamer.

Necro is still the worst or one of the worst classes to roam with.

> 3). More of your video by time is dedicated to group fights. For the benefit of the newer necromancer players out there, - Is your build good roaming solo or does it require a group to shine in WvW?

>

Well it's actually 2 fights that are "group fights" and there's 6 clips in this video. Also the last two fights take half the video and are both solo fights.

So I don't know what exactly you mean.

But the build was mainly build for solo roaming/not being dependant on others.

Not bad. I personally prefer blood magic over carapace, but the protection up time is pretty sweet. And for reference for folks that'd ask about builds, its pretty obvious what most of his traits are if you know necro or read the wiki.

I've been saying core is more than just the cancer condi thicc boi build. Its a side-grade to reaper.

Noticed lots of mistakes on the enemy atacking you but its a nice video, besides nice editing, liked the asuran loop over mapchat :) gives the streamer vibes into it.

if u team up with a renegade/deamon the alacrity and both pressure of tormen and fear will wreck 90% of the enemy u guys will find.

> @"Junkpile.7439" said:

> Of course it's bad. No any good movement skills, bad stunbreaks and enemy can just interrupt all skills.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to fight thieves with a different build.

Lately there has been one, that either interrupted or blinded like every attack of me.

But we'll, thief is just overturned for roaming so...

But at least you can catch a lot of people off guard with this build, as any normal person would expect a condi build for core necro. And deleting a thief's healthcare to half with one auto and making them panic is a lot of fun xD