Ability to Change Personal Story Aspects

Warning, Spoilers for Icebrood Saga: No Quarter

With the reintroduction of the Charr sparring partner in No Quarter, I wanted to get mine changed since I had come to like another choice more. Of course, you can't just unkill somebody with the click of a button, so I emailed support to see if it was possible to get it changed. Sadly, it is not possible to change Personal Story decisions, as they are made at character creation.

I want to suggest it be recoded in some way (I am aware that might not be achievable) so that you are able to change an aspect of your personal story that no longer resonates with (probably only once or only through a request since it would be silly to be able to do it constantly).

i can't think of a reason why they can't modify any aspect of your characters backstory/personal story choices other than something in your character's data (or the way it's handled) that would completely break if they modified it

-- also probably the same reason we don't have a "Change Race" option. the backstory/personal story choices is the "issue" transitioning from one race to another.

> @"ChampionMasquerade.5283" said:

> Warning, Spoilers for Icebrood Saga: No Quarter

>

> With the reintroduction of the Charr sparring partner in No Quarter, I wanted to get mine changed since I had come to like another choice more. Of course, you can't just unkill somebody with the click of a button, so I emailed support to see if it was possible to get it changed. Sadly, it is not possible to change Personal Story decisions, as they are made at character creation.

>

> I want to suggest it be recoded in some way (I am aware that might not be achievable) so that you are able to change an aspect of your personal story that no longer resonates with (probably only once or only through a request since it would be silly to be able to do it constantly).

The game does have a story, so it makes no sense to be able to retcon it. You make choices, you live with them. Yes, it is just a game, but still. Choices matter.