Monkey Pet for Ranger

memausz.7264

> @"memausz.7264" said:

> I DEMAND a monkey pet for ranger in Guild Wars 2.

>

> Don't care how much lore you need to break... we need some monkey pets.

Actually its not hard to make new lore on pets >_>

Echovald florest was recovering at "the end" of Gw1 so new species m8 have been created look at the sckyscale.... Maybe a Echovald florest Imp similiar to a monkey, just like the Kirins are close to a horse in lore.

They could also salvage imp or skrit model and animation and improve from there :\

> @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > As far as we know, the only primates existed in Orr, presumably like Humans (also primates) they aren't native to Tyria.

>

> But Norn technically also are primates, as they essentially just are bigger humans.

> And they are native to Tyria.

Lore states that the Norn are closer biologically to Kodan or Jotun. They're similar to Humans in appearance only; I discussed in another thread on hybrids that its likely the result of Tyria's version of convergent evolution.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Elthari.3968" said:

> > Can I haz a horse pet then please?

>

> so u want a pony? carefull last time Anet made a horse thing in game for a mount... it ended a cow with chicken foot and wings,

Is that what that thing is? I could never figure out what it was supposed to be.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Elthari.3968" said:

> > > Can I haz a horse pet then please?

> >

> > so u want a pony? carefull last time Anet made a horse thing in game for a mount... it ended a cow with chicken foot and wings,

>

> Is that what that thing is? I could never figure out what it was supposed to be.

its what i think it is, still i m8 be far from what its suposed to be we just call it It's a DERP!

I even tough the mount had some disorder since it came out at the same week as the outfit representing it.

I... I never even realized I wanted a monkey pet until I read this thread. Now, it's the #1 thing I want from the expansion lol.

It could be a screaming, chittering, wild waste-throwing thing, or it could be dressed and fight more like a Sun Wukong-type character. I doubt the latter could ever be justified, since all other pets are naked and wild. So screaming poop-slinger it is! I'm 100% on board.