Is necromancer minion camping considered an offense?

Kurowolfe.7396

> @"knite.1542" said:

> > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > Yes it is offensive.

> >

> > No it is not.

> > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

>

> Definitely is. The policy says:

>

> "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

>

> And the OP definitely stated while AFK

Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

"Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > >

> > > No it is not.

> > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> >

> > Definitely is. The policy says:

> >

> > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> >

> > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

>

> Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

>

> So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

>

> So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

>

Then you conveniently forgot the rest

Note that this does not mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online. Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer.

Which means you can't be afk and leaving you character there killing mobs or getting credit for an event.

Your scenarios hitting space and reading a book are not away from the computer so as long as you don't miss that whisper from a GM you good.

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > > >

> > > > No it is not.

> > > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> > >

> > > Definitely is. The policy says:

> > >

> > > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> > >

> > > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

> >

> > Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> > "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

> >

> > So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> > Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> > The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

> >

> > So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

> >

> Then you conveniently forgot the rest

> Note that this does not mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online. Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer.

> Which means you can't be afk and leaving you character there killing mobs or getting credit for an event.

> Your scenarios hitting space and reading a book are not away from the computer so as long as you don't miss that whisper from a GM you good.

I don't need to answer anything.

As long as i have my conversation logs they can't do anything.

Basically everyone who has their chat turned off, like me, would be guilty if this would be true.

Basically you have to fulfill 1 of 2 conditions to play legally.

"The use of auto-casting abilities to farm while not at your computer or not actively playing the game"

So as long as i am at my computer, minions can do whatever you want.

Let's say i am on a "Teams Call". That means i am at my computer. Irrelevant if i am answering a whisper or not.

> > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > >

> > > No it is not.

> > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> >

> > Definitely is. The policy says:

> >

> > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> >

> > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

>

> Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

>

> So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

>

> So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

>

I didn't "conveniently forget" anything. I originally posted the link to the policy. I don't care what people do. The OP asked a question and I linked the page with the answer. Someone then gave the OP wrong information (presumably because they didn't actually read the entire post), and I quoted a section of what the page says. As far as your random examples, you aren't afk in those scenarios.

As far as the random reference to DPS meters, here is the third party program policy.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65547/policy-third-party-programs#latest

Have a nice evening.

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > > > >

> > > > > No it is not.

> > > > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> > > >

> > > > Definitely is. The policy says:

> > > >

> > > > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> > > >

> > > > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

> > >

> > > Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> > > "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

> > >

> > > So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> > > Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> > > The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

> > >

> > > So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

> > >

> > Then you conveniently forgot the rest

> > Note that this does not mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online. Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer.

> > Which means you can't be afk and leaving you character there killing mobs or getting credit for an event.

> > Your scenarios hitting space and reading a book are not away from the computer so as long as you don't miss that whisper from a GM you good.

>

> I don't need to answer anything.

> As long as i have my conversation logs they can't do anything.

> Basically everyone who has their chat turned off, like me, would be guilty if this would be true

You would or they kick you offline and potentially suspend you. That's the process it seems if they act on afk farming mobs. The whisper you. If you reply you fine. If not they could kick you offline or move you to see if say you automatically re place your turrets or something then they would know you are botting etc. Do you minion farm while reading a book? Cause if you aren't doing something like that then you wouldn't get reported for them to whisper you anyway

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No it is not.

> > > > > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > > > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> > > > >

> > > > > Definitely is. The policy says:

> > > > >

> > > > > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> > > > >

> > > > > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

> > > >

> > > > Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> > > > "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

> > > >

> > > > So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> > > > Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> > > > The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

> > > >

> > > > So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

> > > >

> > > Then you conveniently forgot the rest

> > > Note that this does not mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online. Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer.

> > > Which means you can't be afk and leaving you character there killing mobs or getting credit for an event.

> > > Your scenarios hitting space and reading a book are not away from the computer so as long as you don't miss that whisper from a GM you good.

> >

> > I don't need to answer anything.

> > As long as i have my conversation logs they can't do anything.

> > Basically everyone who has their chat turned off, like me, would be guilty if this would be true

>

> You would or they kick you offline and potentially suspend you. That's the process it seems if they act on afk farming mobs. The whisper you. If you reply you fine. If not they could kick you offline or move you to see if say you automatically re place your turrets or something then they would know you are botting etc. Do you minion farm while reading a book? Cause if you aren't doing something like that then you wouldn't get reported for them to whisper you anyway

Not a single of their rules states that i have to answer any chat requests.

If they would pull that crap on me, i would sue instantly. And i have enough time and money to finish that.

And so far i haven't encountered any behaviour like that from A-Net

I assume that the Staff is well aware of what is written their own rules.

So i encourage everyone to Standing Farm as much as we can within the rules.

This is the only way to keep the stock market player in check

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > > > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No it is not.

> > > > > > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > > > > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Definitely is. The policy says:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> > > > > "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

> > > > >

> > > > > So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> > > > > Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> > > > > The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

> > > > >

> > > > > So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

> > > > >

> > > > Then you conveniently forgot the rest

> > > > Note that this does not mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online. Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer.

> > > > Which means you can't be afk and leaving you character there killing mobs or getting credit for an event.

> > > > Your scenarios hitting space and reading a book are not away from the computer so as long as you don't miss that whisper from a GM you good.

> > >

> > > I don't need to answer anything.

> > > As long as i have my conversation logs they can't do anything.

> > > Basically everyone who has their chat turned off, like me, would be guilty if this would be true

> >

> > You would or they kick you offline and potentially suspend you. That's the process it seems if they act on afk farming mobs. The whisper you. If you reply you fine. If not they could kick you offline or move you to see if say you automatically re place your turrets or something then they would know you are botting etc. Do you minion farm while reading a book? Cause if you aren't doing something like that then you wouldn't get reported for them to whisper you anyway

>

> Not a single of their rules states that i have to answer any chat requests.

> If they would pull that kitten on me, i would sue instantly. And i have enough time and money to finish that.

> And so far i haven't encountered any behaviour like that from A-Net

> I assume that the Staff is well aware of what is written their own rules.

>

> So i encourage everyone to Standing Farm as much as we can within the rules.

> This is the only way to keep the stock market player in check

Oh, I won't but only one person on these forums called it Standing farm so gl with the lawsuit if you do get banned

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kurrilino.2706" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > > > > > > > Yes it is offensive.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No it is not.

> > > > > > > The question was for minion camping and not unprovable AFK.

> > > > > > > According to A-Net's rule, Minion Camping is not offensive

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Definitely is. The policy says:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And the OP definitely stated while AFK

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah right............ except you conveniently forgot to post the complete sentence of that paragraph.

> > > > > "Note that this **does not** mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online"

> > > > >

> > > > > So reading a book or doing homework while standing farming using my toe to click the spacebar is allowed.

> > > > > Also having a mouse with me i click from time to time while i have my laptop in my pocket is legal.

> > > > > The only thing not legal is to use 3rd party software and this would require proof.

> > > > >

> > > > > So if we are looking for people that violate the game rules, it's the people using DPS meters and terrorize the rest of the player base with their nonsense.

> > > > >

> > > > Then you conveniently forgot the rest

> > > > Note that this does not mean that you cannot be away from your computer (AFK) while you are online. Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer.

> > > > Which means you can't be afk and leaving you character there killing mobs or getting credit for an event.

> > > > Your scenarios hitting space and reading a book are not away from the computer so as long as you don't miss that whisper from a GM you good.

> > >

> > > I don't need to answer anything.

> > > As long as i have my conversation logs they can't do anything.

> > > Basically everyone who has their chat turned off, like me, would be guilty if this would be true

> >

> > You would or they kick you offline and potentially suspend you. That's the process it seems if they act on afk farming mobs. The whisper you. If you reply you fine. If not they could kick you offline or move you to see if say you automatically re place your turrets or something then they would know you are botting etc. Do you minion farm while reading a book? Cause if you aren't doing something like that then you wouldn't get reported for them to whisper you anyway

>

> Not a single of their rules states that i have to answer any chat requests.

> If they would pull that kitten on me, i would sue instantly. And i have enough time and money to finish that.

> And so far i haven't encountered any behaviour like that from A-Net

> I assume that the Staff is well aware of what is written their own rules.

>

> So i encourage everyone to Standing Farm as much as we can within the rules.

> This is the only way to keep the stock market player in check

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

"You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in Guild Wars 2 or on the official Guild Wars 2 website."

Also lol, you will sue instantly. You are quite the troll.

> @"knite.1542" said:

>As far as your random examples, you aren't afk in those scenarios.

Really? Holy moly! No wonder AFK farming is so popular as there isn't even a tiny chance of getting any repercussions for it, and being logged out of the game so they lose 1-2 hours of farming might seem bad, except since they do it all day, every day, it means nothing.

Well, it is the usual MMO thing, just ignore them until the problem gets too big, and then pretend to care. When it dies down, go back to ignoring it.

> @"knite.1542" said:

> > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65548/policy-unattended-gameplay#latest

> > >

> > > I'm surprised Kharmin didn't tell you to use the search function instead of making this thread.

> >

> > So, based on this post, AFKers using minions doesn't fit into the prohibited list. They aren't using macros to autocast, there isn't any autocasting going on at all, and there is no botting. As far as I can tell, unless there's been an updated statement from Anet, AFK necro minion/engi turrets are perfectly okay.

>

> "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

>

> From the same post.

But, technically, your "character" isn't performing actions or participating in content. Your minions are. Fine point, but if they want to put out an official policy they HAVE to be more clear and precise. Obviously they either left this area grey on purpose, or, once again, they didn't consider Necros (or engis with turrets, for that matter). Frankly, anyone warned with a suspension has a case here unless Anet puts out a more comprehensive statement. Which will never happen, of course.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

>

> To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

Same bots run rampant few months in pvp despite reports videos etc. So yes he can say that.

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65548/policy-unattended-gameplay#latest

> > > >

> > > > I'm surprised Kharmin didn't tell you to use the search function instead of making this thread.

> > >

> > > So, based on this post, AFKers using minions doesn't fit into the prohibited list. They aren't using macros to autocast, there isn't any autocasting going on at all, and there is no botting. As far as I can tell, unless there's been an updated statement from Anet, AFK necro minion/engi turrets are perfectly okay.

> >

> >

> > From the same post.

>

> But, technically, your "character" isn't performing actions or participating in content. Your minions are. Fine point, but if they want to put out an official policy they HAVE to be more clear and precise. Obviously they either left this area grey on purpose, or, once again, they didn't consider Necros (or engis with turrets, for that matter). Frankly, anyone warned with a suspension has a case here unless Anet puts out a more comprehensive statement. Which will never happen, of course.

I dont know if you are trying to convince the op, me, or yourself.

> @"knite.1542" said:

> > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > > > @"knite.1542" said:

> > > > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65548/policy-unattended-gameplay#latest

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm surprised Kharmin didn't tell you to use the search function instead of making this thread.

> > > >

> > > > So, based on this post, AFKers using minions doesn't fit into the prohibited list. They aren't using macros to autocast, there isn't any autocasting going on at all, and there is no botting. As far as I can tell, unless there's been an updated statement from Anet, AFK necro minion/engi turrets are perfectly okay.

> > >

> > > "Idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited, though your character should not perform actions, participate in content, or otherwise engage with the world while you are away from your computer."

> > >

> > > From the same post.

> >

> > But, technically, your "character" isn't performing actions or participating in content. Your minions are. Fine point, but if they want to put out an official policy they HAVE to be more clear and precise. Obviously they either left this area grey on purpose, or, once again, they didn't consider Necros (or engis with turrets, for that matter). Frankly, anyone warned with a suspension has a case here unless Anet puts out a more comprehensive statement. Which will never happen, of course.

>

> I dont know if you are trying to convince the op, me, or yourself.

No, I'm simply pointing out how words work, and how being vague is a typical Anet way of communicating. If they really gave a crap about AFK farmers, they would make an explicit statement. Something like "Minions and turrets (and ranger pets) count as participating in content/engaging with the world".

Anet does say "idling in a city or even in the open world is not prohibited" - so does that mean if a Necro has their minions out and they need to AFK for some reason, they have to put their minions away first? Or a ranger (who would have to be a Soul Beast to ensure their pet doesn't get auto-summoned at the first attack)?

> @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> >

> > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

>

> Same bots run rampant few months in pvp despite reports videos etc. So yes he can say that.

That doesn't make sense. Just because you see bots in PVP doesn't mean Anet doesn't enforce their ToS.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > >

> > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> >

> > Same bots run rampant few months in pvp despite reports videos etc. So yes he can say that.

>

> That doesn't make sense. Just because you see bots in PVP doesn't mean Anet doesn't enforce their ToS.

The same names botting for few months. Just head to spvp and ask around. Theres a difference between"ive seen a bot" to "ive seen THIS DUDE botting straight for few months despite many reports"

> @"Chyanne Waters.8719" said:

> What is considered afk anyway? I mean how long is someone afk to be a problem? A few minutes like taking the garbage out or going to the restroom? Or is afk 45 minute or more? By that time any of my characters automatically log out, even if minions or pets kill things in my absence. Sounds a bit jealous to me if I'm there i can kill it all pretty well because my toon is strong, but if I have to afk for a few my toon usually ends up dead. That is not always the case with toons that use pets, because the pets will do their job and protect the toon up to a short distance.

>

>

>

>

>

Ya I do that frequently with minions. With diminished returns I never consi9dered it a way to accumulate wealth. Leaving a plant 24/7 to say farm events I dont support.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > >

> > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > >

> > > Same bots run rampant few months in pvp despite reports videos etc. So yes he can say that.

> >

> > That doesn't make sense. Just because you see bots in PVP doesn't mean Anet doesn't enforce their ToS.

>

> The same names botting for few months. Just head to spvp and ask around. Theres a difference between"ive seen a bot" to "ive seen THIS DUDE botting straight for few months despite many reports"

OK that doesn't change what I said.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > >

> > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > >

> > > > Same bots run rampant few months in pvp despite reports videos etc. So yes he can say that.

> > >

> > > That doesn't make sense. Just because you see bots in PVP doesn't mean Anet doesn't enforce their ToS.

> >

> > The same names botting for few months. Just head to spvp and ask around. Theres a difference between"ive seen a bot" to "ive seen THIS DUDE botting straight for few months despite many reports"

>

> OK that doesn't change what I said.

It does not matter what you say or how bad you wanna defend Anet. This is reality. If anet punished bots we wouldnt be even talking about it. But they do not as evident in spvp.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"Scoobaniec.9561" said:

> > > > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > > You cannot say that Anet doesn't enforce their ToS. Players should report suspected AFKers and move on. After that, Anet will do whatever it is that they do. Anet does not publicly detail what actions are taken.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To say that Anet doesn't enforce their rules is inaccurate.

> > > > >

> > > > > Same bots run rampant few months in pvp despite reports videos etc. So yes he can say that.

> > > >

> > > > That doesn't make sense. Just because you see bots in PVP doesn't mean Anet doesn't enforce their ToS.

> > >

> > > The same names botting for few months. Just head to spvp and ask around. Theres a difference between"ive seen a bot" to "ive seen THIS DUDE botting straight for few months despite many reports"

> >

> > OK that doesn't change what I said.

>

> It does not matter what you say or how bad you wanna defend Anet. This is reality. If anet punished bots we wouldnt be even talking about it. But they do not as evident in spvp.

I didn't say that wasn't reality. I said it doesn't change what I said.