Are the PvP balance update is upcoming ??

DENk.8561

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> Check the thread of Upcoming Balance Notes in the Professions subthread! :smile:

Nice troll. I checked twice before realizing there's nothing. Last post from A-Net on balance was from June.

I've been hearing some rumors about changes, but I haven't seen anything truly describing the changes.

All I've heard so far is something like (Thief nerf, Holo Nerf, Elementalist Nerf, Necro Nerf?) Specifics aren't clear. It's not even clear if this is legit. (From my perspective)

Hopefully someone will come in and confirm a date or even generally what they are doing for balance.

> @"Loboling.5293" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > Check the thread of Upcoming Balance Notes in the Professions subthread! :smile:

>

> Nice troll. I checked twice before realizing there's nothing. Last post from A-Net on balance was from June.

>

> I've been hearing some rumors about changes, but I haven't seen anything truly describing the changes.

>

> All I've heard so far is something like (Thief nerf, Holo Nerf, Elementalist Nerf, Necro Nerf?) Specifics aren't clear. It's not even clear if this is legit. (From my perspective)

>

> Hopefully someone will come in and confirm a date or even generally what they are doing for balance.

I am sorry... :lol:

> @"Loboling.5293" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > Check the thread of Upcoming Balance Notes in the Professions subthread! :smile:

>

> Nice troll. I checked twice before realizing there's nothing. Last post from A-Net on balance was from June.

>

> I've been hearing some rumors about changes, but I haven't seen anything truly describing the changes.

>

> All I've heard so far is something like (Thief nerf, Holo Nerf, Elementalist Nerf, Necro Nerf?) Specifics aren't clear. It's not even clear if this is legit. (From my perspective)

>

> Hopefully someone will come in and confirm a date or even generally what they are doing for balance.

there is no communication, what we "know" is shit mentioned by devs after hours on discord or random shit they say during conversations during stream

Anet's most recent patch was unironically one of my favorites.

"Bloodbane Path: Fixed a bug that could cause this skill to have difficulty striking moving targets."

Listed under bugfixes, but this unironically changes the whole flow of shortbow. It's amazing what happens when your buttons function as they should. Especially your most spammable skill.

By all means, do more of this.

Maybe go after some of the other obnoxious bugs like the permanent full counter visual bug, Guardian's permanent mace 3 visual bug, or the invalid path when casting spirits on slightly uneven terrain.

> @"Loboling.5293" said:

> Shame, I tried getting into Holo, but it still feels like an insult to Engie... haha (Engie was my only character to 100% map complete). Was not a fan of Scrapper, and even less of Holo. I guess it's a good time to roll fotm. ;P

I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but holo is fotm