Design-an-outfit contest?

I know I'm probably gonna get some hate for this, but hesr me out.

You know when Anet ran that design-a-weapon contest some years ago and the best ones got added to the game? What I'm thinking is what if they did that but with outfits? You could design an outfit for the characters to wear, and the best ones would be added to the game. The entries could be divided into different categories such as "stylish," "practical," "casual," etc, and the whole thing might help boost ppl's interest in them if they're contributing to them.

What do you guys think?

> @"Atomos.7593" said:

> I don't have any problems with it. I like seeing community creations in games. I think it helps create community interest, reduces the need for devs to come up with new content of that type all the time, and it's nice to see the most popular ones being added to the game.

I know when Star Citizen did a whole "Create a ship" ordeal, it was one of the more fun things I've ever seen. I'd love to see something like that happen with GW2 cosmetics.

Hell, let the community create a new espec for each class. I eat this stuff up.

I'm always fan of DIY or contest letting you design anything. Ok for design an outfit.

At larger scale, can think about design a beetle racetrack or design a map. (Only appearence, explaining overal theme).

But outfit contest would be very nice, they all look the same recently: put tons of gems/shiny parts or make disproportioned or nonsense parts.