Any good recent Mesmer POV videos for T4 fractals?

NashEquilSeek.2801

I'm trying to improve my game (I know Mesmer is not meta for fractals), but I'm still keen to squeeze more DPS out of my mesmer (Power Chrono. or Condi Mirage). I am using the metabattle Chrono build and rotation and I can now do around 20k dps on a more static bosses, usually never go below 10k dps. Anybody know any good videos/streamers? Thanks.

Or perhaps, if anybody would like to pitch in any specific and/or general tips/tricks/guidance? Thanks.

> @"NashEquilSeek.2801" said:

> I'm trying to improve my game (I know Mesmer is not meta for fractals), but I'm still keen to squeeze more DPS out of my mesmer (Power Chrono. or Condi Mirage). I am using the metabattle Chrono build and rotation and I can now do around 20k dps on a more static bosses, usually never go below 10k dps. Anybody know any good videos/streamers? Thanks.

>

> Or perhaps, if anybody would like to pitch in any specific and/or general tips/tricks/guidance? Thanks.

dunno about streamers and such but I can do about 30k dps on cmirage without much trying, can you post your build?

also do you have full ascended gear, and do you have pots?

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

>

> dunno about streamers and such but I can do about 30k dps on cmirage without much trying, can you post your build?

> also do you have full ascended gear, and do you have pots?

Here is my build in [gw2skills](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PixAwy3lVwmYesN2JO0KdNbA-zRhYBKhgEOxtoAxIGUgRQQlRFpQ6FgtHkAZDc7nD9ZA-e). Note that I've added Spotter and the precise infusion to approximate the extra precision from the offensive potion. In reality, I'm only using normal +9 infusion and my AR is 144. I do have almost full ascended gear, only missing ascended focus. Yesterday my mates and I did Thaumanova T4 and I managed to pull 41k dps on the ooze :) Pretty happy with that.

What are pots btw?

On another note, I also have Condi Mirage; though a few trinkets are not Viper yet, and I use staff instead of torch. I still deal pretty decent DPS (around 9-15k dps) but it's currently not as bursty as my Chrono so the battle usually drags on. And Mirage moves... a lot.... which is what this spec is all about. So I ended up making more positioning mistakes. I also struggle with small mobs that need to be dispatched quickly, eg the spectral flames in Deepstone fractal.

Do you have videos perhaps?? :)

EDIT: I forgot, [here](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PixAcqZlVwiYJMFmJWuXdvPA-zRZYMBJYGdc1EBhcGxJF6QFI3DSgsHu8zCMTbA-e) is my Mirage build.

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> >

> > dunno about streamers and such but I can do about 30k dps on cmirage without much trying, can you post your build?

> > also do you have full ascended gear, and do you have pots?

>

> Here is my build in [gw2skills](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PixAwy3lVwmYesN2JO0KdNbA-zRhYBKhgEOxtoAxIGUgRQQlRFpQ6FgtHkAZDc7nD9ZA-e). Note that I've added Spotter and the precise infusion to approximate the extra precision from the offensive potion. In reality, I'm only using normal +9 infusion and my AR is 144. I do have almost full ascended gear, only missing ascended focus. Yesterday my mates and I did Thaumanova T4 and I managed to pull 41k dps on the ooze :) Pretty happy with that.

>

> What are pots btw?

>

> On another note, I also have Condi Mirage; though a few trinkets are not Viper yet, and I use staff instead of torch. I still deal pretty decent DPS (around 9-15k dps) but it's currently not as bursty as my Chrono so the battle usually drags on. And Mirage moves... a lot.... which is what this spec is all about. So I ended up making more positioning mistakes. I also struggle with small mobs that need to be dispatched quickly, eg the spectral flames in Deepstone fractal.

>

> Do you have videos perhaps?? :)

>

> EDIT: I forgot, [here](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PixAcqZlVwiYJMFmJWuXdvPA-zRZYMBJYGdc1EBhcGxJF6QFI3DSgsHu8zCMTbA-e) is my Mirage build.

hiho, cmirage dmg with staff is really poor, that explains your lack of damage, try axe/pistol + axe/torch.

you can also switch rune for nightmare for more condi damage, it will be more spread over time but the damage itself will be higher.

I cant comment for chrono since the only chrono I played in fractals was gs, but for cmirage using axe only will rock your dps easy peasy to at least 25k

since you only need one axe put sigil that gives 10% condi duration on it ( sigil of malice ) and you need 2x energy sigil to keep spaming ambushes

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Potion

those are pots, WITH mastery they give you over 200 stats for precision, toughness and concentration, and since crit = bleed its good source of damage.

also the potion itself gives ~15% dmg if memory serves right

sorry I dont have videos and I dont think they will be easy to find, nobody really plays cmirage in fractals from what I have seen

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> to add to this, your tooltip bleed is 565 on pistol 4, while mine is 780, that alone is ~38% dmg. stats matter

Wow okay. In gw2skills, I tried changing my last two trinkets into Viper and replace with Malice sigil and Energy sigil. The tooltips still only says 624 bleed damage. What else do you have? Malign infusion?

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > to add to this, your tooltip bleed is 565 on pistol 4, while mine is 780, that alone is ~38% dmg. stats matter

>

> Wow okay. In gw2skills, I tried changing my last two trinkets into Viper and replace with Malice sigil and Energy sigil. The tooltips still only says 624 bleed damage. What else do you have? Malign infusion?

fractal potions probably if I had to guess