Free Build Template

Randulf.7614

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> In the gem store now. Remember it is character bound not account wide, so choose wisely which toon to use it on

yeaaaaa... I can't decide which class to use it on. I guess it'll sit in a bank and wait for 3rd set of especs that miiiiight help me decide or force me to get templates on every character anyways. :astonished:

I don't know who I'm going to use it on either. My ranger is the obvious choice, since I play her most, but I'm not sure so for now it's stitting in the bank.

> @"Raizel.1839" said:

> Can we gift it to another player?

I don't think so. I tried to gift it from my second account to my main account but the button wasn't there.

(My free account didn't even have the item available.)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I don't know who I'm going to use it on either. My ranger is the obvious choice, since I play her most, but I'm not sure so for now it's stitting in the bank.

>

> > @"Raizel.1839" said:

> > Can we gift it to another player?

>

> I don't think so. I tried to gift it from my second account to my main account but the button wasn't there.

>

> (My free account didn't even have the item available.)

Mine showed "Account Bound on Acquire"

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > I don't know who I'm going to use it on either. My ranger is the obvious choice, since I play her most, but I'm not sure so for now it's stitting in the bank.

> >

> > > @"Raizel.1839" said:

> > > Can we gift it to another player?

> >

> > I don't think so. I tried to gift it from my second account to my main account but the button wasn't there.

> >

> > (My free account didn't even have the item available.)

>

> Mine showed "Account Bound on Acquire"

Yeah, the item is acct bound on acquire, but the build template unlock only applies to whichever character you click it on, not every character on the acct.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > I don't know who I'm going to use it on either. My ranger is the obvious choice, since I play her most, but I'm not sure so for now it's stitting in the bank.

> >

> > > @"Raizel.1839" said:

> > > Can we gift it to another player?

> >

> > I don't think so. I tried to gift it from my second account to my main account but the button wasn't there.

> >

> > (My free account didn't even have the item available.)

>

> Mine showed "Account Bound on Acquire"

It's possible to gift other items which are account bound on acquire though, like the heroic booster which was given away yesterday. Giftable gem store items have a little box icon in the top right corner, you click that and a window opens to put in the name of the person you're sending it to and an optional message, then you pay for it and it's mailed to them instead of you. It doesn't matter that it's account bound on acquire because it's never on your account, only the recipients.

But I know some items can't be gifted (like story unlocks), presumably because you can only use a certain amount of them and there's no way for the game to check if the recipient can use it. I assume the same restriction applies to build templates.

> @"Tweetiti.4905" said:

> I wish I knew ithe template is for one character only, didn't get any joy with tech support.

"*Double-click to consume.*

*Add an extra Build Template tab to the character. Each character can unlock up to 3 additional Build Template tabs.*

*Build Template tabs allow a character to create and swap to an additional build.*"

Feels bad, but tbh you have nobody to blame for that.