Cool fact: From December 1st onwards trickery traitline is mandatory for PvP.

Paarthurnax.8931

It was almost mandatory before. Although I'm fairly certain thief as a class in general will be struggling after these changes. That is some harsh, harsh nerfing. Wouldn't surprise me if Shadow Arts became mandatory on top of Trickery.

Patch TL;DR: Thief is not allowed to 1) be able to duel _any_ classes; 2) thief is not allowed to be able to avoid other classes' damage or retain mobility despite their harshly nerfed damage.

> @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> Patch TL;DR: Thief is not allowed to 1) be able to duel _any_ classes; 2) thief is not allowed to be able to avoid other classes' damage or retain mobility despite their harshly nerfed damage.

Isn't that what everyone on the forums has been asking for? According to what I usually read, if Teef had access to Infiltrator's Arrow, we could insta-gib the entire fortress of NPCs, no-clip through the walls and doors and right into the center of the keep, AND manage to kill a 30k health mega-turtle with a single glance, T Hanos style.

Or was that from our access to stealth?

> @"fluffdragon.1523" said:

> > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > Patch TL;DR: Thief is not allowed to 1) be able to duel _any_ classes; 2) thief is not allowed to be able to avoid other classes' damage or retain mobility despite their harshly nerfed damage.

>

> Isn't that what everyone on the forums has been asking for? According to what I usually read, if Teef had access to Infiltrator's Arrow, we could insta-gib the entire fortress of NPCs, no-clip through the walls and doors and right into the center of the keep, AND manage to kill a 30k health mega-turtle with a single glance, T Hanos style.

>

> Or was that from our access to stealth?

It's for playing a thief.