STILL Dragon Mastery 1 Crystal

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I like how the skins are the karma ones from Ebonhawke. They didn't even add new rewards there except the 10 currency trident skin

Actually that's not new either, it's been on the game for ages but was only available through the old pvp skins system from before they added the wardrobe system.

This has to be up there with the top 10 worst patches.

Honestly, if Anet is just going to work on the XPAC then just do it, dont make us sit and pretend that there is meaningful content being released. It isnt even being released, it is being doled out piecemeal like frozen liquid karma. Back to bed and wait another few weeks to bother with this terribad LS.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > @"Stormcrow.7513" said:

> > > This has to be up there with the top 10 worst patches.

> >

> > I put it in the top 2, along with the season 1 repair signs patch.

>

> I dunno, I think the Mordrem Blooms disaster might just bump it into third place.

Yes I was thinking of the Mordrem blooms as well. And the Karka Invasion fiasco. At least this is playable, it's just lacking

Ok so for those whos dissappointed with the latest patch- i recommend to read their_ Roadmap _which show upcoming patches. (link here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-icebrood-saga-champions/https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-icebrood-saga-champions/). So, you can literally sit on your ass and wait till Janunary to have unlocked next masteries, go farm DRM big cms missions, go farm bjora, go farm whatever u want okey. They won't add anything else then its shown at the roadmap. They prepared that to fullfill hole beetween **_now_** - **_xpac release._**. Kinda can't agree with the previous comments- top of top worst patches ever. #arenanet could give it all at once, having the possibility to change what currency we wanna farm- problem solved.

Cheers.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > I like how **the skins** are the karma ones from Ebonhawke. They didn't even add new rewards there except the 10 currency trident skin

>

> What skins? I've only seen the trident you mentioned.

The other skins aren't showing because you own them - they are the same ones you get from Karma vendors in Ebonhawke. To avoid confusion of double buying something already in game, they auto remove from the vendor if you own them

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > I like how the skins are the karma ones from Ebonhawke. They didn't even add new rewards there except the 10 currency trident skin

>

> You got a shoulder skin aswell so dubble the skins from nov 17 content drop.

I did actually overlook that one. Something at least I guess!

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

>To avoid confusion of double buying something already in game, they auto remove from the vendor if you own them

Ah. Which verndor offers them at the EotN, though? :)

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > You got a shoulder skin aswell so dubble the skins from nov 17 content drop.

> I did actually overlook that one. Something at least I guess!

Okay, I must be blinded by all those new prismatic dyes :lol: - what is that shoulder skin Linken mentioned? The new cape?

> >To avoid confusion of double buying something already in game, they auto remove from the vendor if you own them

>

> Ah. Which verndor offers them at the EotN, though? :)

The same vendor as the trident - the Ebonhawke one

The shoulders I've only seen linked, I haven't looked into how to get. I'm sure someone will chime in with that info

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> The same vendor as the trident - the Ebonhawke one

Okay, that's why I'm only seeing the trident then. Thanks.

> The shoulders I've only seen linked, I haven't looked into how to get. I'm sure someone will chime in with that info

You don't happen to know their name by chance? :)

Edit: Never mind. Asked in-game, it's the Ebon Vanguard shoulder skins I already own, hence they aren't showing for me at the vendor, either.

> > The same vendor as the trident - the Ebonhawke one

>

> Okay, that's why I'm only seeing the trident then. Thanks.

>

> > The shoulders I've only seen linked, I haven't looked into how to get. I'm sure someone will chime in with that info

>

> You don't happen to know their name by chance? :)

>

> Edit: Never mind. Asked in-game, it's the Ebon Vanguard shoulder skins I already own, hence they aren't showing for me at the vendor, either.

Wait, they added the shoulder skins from the Shiverpeaks Strike to the vendor? Wow. I mean, I know they're not worth much anymore, about 7g, but still. Pretty low effort.

> @"XYLO.7031" said:

> I would have preferred an earlier Wintersday over the lackluster quality of this episode. I hope it's not a sign of the expansion to come.

This is my concern as well. I was thinking the same thing, I sincerely hope this is not an indication how EoD will be rolled out. But I believe Anet will learn from this. Or at least I hope they do.

> > The same vendor as the trident - the Ebonhawke one

>

> Okay, that's why I'm only seeing the trident then. Thanks.

>

> > The shoulders I've only seen linked, I haven't looked into how to get. I'm sure someone will chime in with that info

>

> You don't happen to know their name by chance? :)

>

> Edit: Never mind. Asked in-game, it's the Ebon Vanguard shoulder skins I already own, hence they aren't showing for me at the vendor, either.

They're a duplicate as well? Oh good grief

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > The same vendor as the trident - the Ebonhawke one

> >

> > Okay, that's why I'm only seeing the trident then. Thanks.

> >

> > > The shoulders I've only seen linked, I haven't looked into how to get. I'm sure someone will chime in with that info

> >

> > You don't happen to know their name by chance? :)

> >

> > Edit: Never mind. Asked in-game, it's the Ebon Vanguard shoulder skins I already own, hence they aren't showing for me at the vendor, either.

>

> They're a duplicate as well? Oh good grief

Wait is it really the shiver peak strike one the only good drop you can get from there?

Please say it is not so

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > The same vendor as the trident - the Ebonhawke one

> > >

> > > Okay, that's why I'm only seeing the trident then. Thanks.

> > >

> > > > The shoulders I've only seen linked, I haven't looked into how to get. I'm sure someone will chime in with that info

> > >

> > > You don't happen to know their name by chance? :)

> > >

> > > Edit: Never mind. Asked in-game, it's the Ebon Vanguard shoulder skins I already own, hence they aren't showing for me at the vendor, either.

> >

> > They're a duplicate as well? Oh good grief

>

> Wait is it really the shiver peak strike one the only good drop you can get from there?

>

> Please say it is not so

Well I already own the Ebon Epaulets from the Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice Chest and nothing else is showing up in achievements or vendors. I don't really mind alternative acquisitions, but not as the exclusive rewards especially with no new DRM's introduced

> @"XYLO.7031" said:

> I would have preferred an earlier Wintersday over the lackluster quality of this episode. I hope it's not a sign of the expansion to come.

If anything, I believe it is a sign that the expansion will be of high(er) quality as they seem to be putting all effort into it instead of the finale of the IBS.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Wait is it really the shiver peak strike one the only good drop you can get from there?

>

> Please say it is not so

Unfortunately, it is. Someone linked them for me, and they were the ones I had unlocked earlier this year.