Thief, why even bother ?

Chris.2183

> @"reikken.4961" said:

> > @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > Like if Inf Arrow was really a problem, why not BALANCE IT by reducing the port range to 600 but lowering cost to 5?

> >

>

> pvp balance team can't change skills. reducing the range is a major change to the skill.

How is changing (intiative) cost, duration, cooldown, damage coef, .... less of a change than the range? The only explanation I have is that they can't split base value of skills due to spaghetti code, only coeffs and stuff.. Because their initial plan on "not changing a mechanic's/skill's effect from game mode to game mode" isn't really true anymore right? Just look at Mirage's dodge for example. Or to stay with thief: Unload on P/P or inf arrow.. it's really weird to play with 6 ini in Open World but 8 ini in pvp matches.

I mean, I'm not saying you are wrong btw, I just question that adjusting the skill range is more of a major change than other changes we've seen so far.. Especially since initiative has WAY more impact on every single aspect of thief than adjusting a single skill.. And I want to add that I think it's kitten stupid that the pvp balance team can't just make their own balanace (same goes for wvw I guess).. Just a statement/my opinion.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic