So you think we all should play Warrior?

Kaburro.4712

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > That said, you can very well say that the fight was lost after 5 seconds of the log showed when he used _renewed focus_ and that would be true. But 16k damage over 5 seconds isn't really unreasonable right? That's just a bit more than 3k dps.

> That 16k would have been within 2-3s if the Berserker was spamming F1s and Blood Reckoning, so 5k-8k dps.

>

> That said I do think OP is being disingenuous since he got hit by that Berserk attack while already below 75% hp, which means they aren't showing full context of the fight, but a Berserker YOLO spamming F1 and Blood Reckoning can down a noob quickly.

>

In fact, this set of screenshot say a lot:

OP:

- Class: core guardian

- healing skill: shelter

- Elite skill: renewed focus.

- Utility Skill: Judge intervention

- Main-hand weapon: sword

- Amulet: Carion (retaliation consistently ticking at 171 mean 900 power, low crit rate mean no precision, healing potency mean 0 healing power). It put the guardian a 20k HP already which support the hypothese of a longer fight and give sense to the "lesser symbol of wrath" at the beginning of the screenshot.

- Traitline: Zeal (lesser symbol of wrath)

- I'd say he use _virtue of Justice_ that give him might just after the berserker enter _berserk_.

Opponent:

- Class: Berserker

- Weapon: Axe/Axe and Greatsword

- Traitline: Berserker (easy one, we can even deduce _savage instinct_), Discipline (weapon swap rate) and Arms (the bleed proc from bloodlust)

- He got pretty good condi management since he only start to take damage from burn after _judge intervention_ I'd bet on some resitance and a cleanse after OP wasted it's _virtue of justice._

- Unblockable frame which basically point out to _signet of might_.

- We can thus expect a signet build, capitalizing on _healing signet's_ resistance to carry the berserker through burn, followed by _signet of stamina_ to purge conditions and then _signet of might_ to be unblockable

All in all, it mean that we got a condi guardian being taken down by it's perfect counter after a 5s signet berserker burst when he reach below 75% health.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > That said, you can very well say that the fight was lost after 5 seconds of the log showed when he used _renewed focus_ and that would be true. But 16k damage over 5 seconds isn't really unreasonable right? That's just a bit more than 3k dps.

> > That 16k would have been within 2-3s if the Berserker was spamming F1s and Blood Reckoning, so 5k-8k dps.

> >

> > That said I do think OP is being disingenuous since he got hit by that Berserk attack while already below 75% hp, which means they aren't showing full context of the fight, but a Berserker YOLO spamming F1 and Blood Reckoning can down a noob quickly.

> >

>

> In fact, this set of screenshot say a lot:

> OP:

> - Class: core guardian

> - healing skill: shelter

> - Elite skill: renewed focus.

> - Utility Skill: Judge intervention

> - Main-hand weapon: sword

> - Amulet: Carion (retaliation consistently ticking at 171 mean 900 power, low crit rate mean no precision, healing potency mean 0 healing power). It put the guardian a 20k HP already which support the hypothese of a longer fight and give sense to the "lesser symbol of wrath" at the beginning of the screenshot.

> - Traitline: Zeal (lesser symbol of wrath)

> - I'd say he use _virtue of Justice_ that give him might just after the berserker enter _berserk_.

>

> Opponent:

> - Class: Berserker

> - Weapon: Axe/Axe and Greatsword

> - Traitline: Berserker (easy one, we can even deduce _savage instinct_), Discipline (weapon swap rate) and Arms (the bleed proc from bloodlust)

> - He got pretty good condi management since he only start to take damage from burn after _judge intervention_ I'd bet on some resitance and a cleanse after OP wasted it's _virtue of justice._

> - Unblockable frame which basically point out to _signet of might_.

> - We can thus expect a signet build, capitalizing on _healing signet's_ resistance to carry the berserker through burn, followed by _signet of stamina_ to purge conditions and then _signet of might_ to be unblockable

>

> All in all, it mean that we got a condi guardian being taken down by it's perfect counter after a 5s signet berserker burst when he reach below 75% health.

I like this.