What Do You Think is Anet's Least Favourite Class

K THEN.5162

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > >

> > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > >

> > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > >

> > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> >

> > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

>

> and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

>

> I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

>

> Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

>

> I think that puts this to rest

>

> p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

>

> > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > >

> > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > >

> > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > >

> > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > >

> > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> >

> > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> >

> > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> >

> > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> >

> > I think that puts this to rest

> >

> > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

>

> Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> >

> > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > >

> > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > >

> > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > >

> > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > >

> > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > >

> > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > >

> > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > >

> > > I think that puts this to rest

> > >

> > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> >

> > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

>

> Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

>

> Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

>

> They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

>

> When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > >

> > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > >

> > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > >

> > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > >

> > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > >

> > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > >

> > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > >

> > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > >

> > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> >

> > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> >

> > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> >

> > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> >

> > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

>

> Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

>

> Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

>

> XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

>

> Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

lol

And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > >

> > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > >

> > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > >

> > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > >

> > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > >

> > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > >

> > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > >

> > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > >

> > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > >

> > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > >

> > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> >

> > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> >

> > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> >

> > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> >

> > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

>

> wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

>

> lol

>

> And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

>

> Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

>

> oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

>

> So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

I did not "jump ship" if anything I play thief more these days with all the shit patches rev has been getting.

Thief is the best 1v1 because of stealth and kiting for cooldowns, you completely control the flow of the fight. You can also abuse OOC and whittle away at targets as their longer cooldowns become unavailable.

Please explain how thief doesn't soft counter Mesmer lol. Bound eats clones, enough evades to dodge shatters, condition clear on dodge, every boon in the game on consume plasma including 2.5s of resistance (2x with improvisation). If you lose to mesmers om thief you're bad.

On point in PvP is the only time thief cannot 1v1 well and that is balanced. Having the fastest class be the best 1v1er would be OP.

Thief counters revenant (all kinds), necromancer (all kinds), and Mesmer (most kinds, condition Mesmer is soft countered). High level players will agree.

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > >

> > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > >

> > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > >

> > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > >

> > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > >

> > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > >

> > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > >

> > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > >

> > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > >

> > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > >

> > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > >

> > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> >

> > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> >

> > lol

> >

> > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> >

> > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> >

> > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> >

> > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

>

>

> Bound

Stopped reading after I read this.

You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

Thank you

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > > >

> > > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > > >

> > > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > > >

> > > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > > >

> > > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > > >

> > > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > > >

> > > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > > >

> > > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> > >

> > > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> > >

> > > lol

> > >

> > > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> > >

> > > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> > >

> > > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> > >

> > > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> >

> >

> > Bound

>

> Stopped reading after I read this.

>

>

> You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

>

> Thank you

>

This isn't a PvP only thread lol. There are plenty of Bound thieves in WvW. Sick attempt to discredit me or whatever though.

Its secretly Thief ... Thief is actually not a thief anymore.... They changed it from a thief/assassin/rogue type character to more of a glass fist mobile dodge evade character. Take away mobility and u have nothing. Not to mention the condition and aoe spam is thief's worst nightmare because thief has some of the worst damage mitigation for aoe/condi.

i think its revenant. altho i like revenant it feels unfinished and aside from deadeye rifle 5 i think rev is the only one getting restricted using his skills by 2 mechanics cd + energy. i thought they wanted orignially weapon skills to have CD and utilities to have Energy cost like a reversed thief. but they rushed the class and then used some bandaid fixes. phase traversal nerfes for instance while reasonable to some extend, i dont understand why rev gets unblockable for 2 hits while other classes have their unblockable buffs changed to not affect a limited amount of hits but a set time, i.e. signet of might.

i am thief main probably on all my thieves(including deleted ones - deleted many but allways had a few. currently 5) 10k+hours on thief. but i dont think thief is their least favourite one, sure many thieves are not happy with the deadeye (wich i like trolling people with in wvw) and it was a brave decision creating a ranged stealth sniper as this will allway be a balance hell. dunno much about UC nerf as i dont play sPvP and in WvW for solo roaming bound has allways been stronger IMO. but even if many thieves feel weak now, we will raise again as we allways do.

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > > > >

> > > > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > > > >

> > > > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > > > >

> > > > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> > > >

> > > > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> > > >

> > > > lol

> > > >

> > > > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> > > >

> > > > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> > > >

> > > > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> > > >

> > > > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> > >

> > >

> > > Bound

> >

> > Stopped reading after I read this.

> >

> >

> > You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

> >

> > Thank you

> >

>

> This isn't a PvP only thread lol. There are plenty of Bound thieves in WvW. Sick attempt to discredit me or whatever though.

>

>

Next you're gonna tell me you play on Blackgate aren't ya?

Too funny you've discredited yourself

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> > > > >

> > > > > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> > > > >

> > > > > lol

> > > > >

> > > > > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> > > > >

> > > > > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> > > > >

> > > > > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Bound

> > >

> > > Stopped reading after I read this.

> > >

> > >

> > > You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

> > >

> > > Thank you

> > >

> >

> > This isn't a PvP only thread lol. There are plenty of Bound thieves in WvW. Sick attempt to discredit me or whatever though.

> >

> >

>

> Next you're gonna tell me you play on Blackgate aren't ya?

>

> Too funny you've discredited yourself

Not really but continue thinking that way Mr thief is so bad it was meta for every year but 1

Oh and I'd also wish revenant core class worked nearly as effectively as core s/d acro thief. Reasonable build diversity, but wahhh I don't win every 1v1 thief sux. /s

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> > > > > >

> > > > > > lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Bound

> > > >

> > > > Stopped reading after I read this.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

> > > >

> > > > Thank you

> > > >

> > >

> > > This isn't a PvP only thread lol. There are plenty of Bound thieves in WvW. Sick attempt to discredit me or whatever though.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Next you're gonna tell me you play on Blackgate aren't ya?

> >

> > Too funny you've discredited yourself

>

> Not really but continue thinking that way Mr thief is so bad it was meta for every year but 1

>

> Oh and I'd also wish revenant core class worked nearly as effectively as core s/d acro thief. Reasonable build diversity, but wahhh I don't win every 1v1 thief sux. /s

Wait you play on blackgate don't you.....WOW f'n nailed that one ROFLMAO

Hey about that core rev I loaded up my f2p account in the EU and I'm having trouble making my core rev. I wanted to find a core rev build that worked. You know how I can do that?

Please help with this one

On what planet is necro less favorite than rev?

Does necro have underwater weapons? Plural being key.

In pvp is a necro welcome in a team? I'm constantly asked to switch from rev.

Does necro aoe get weaker when you fight more people? You no like rev sword hitting clones/pets/supply camps over players making its dmg trivial.

O no necro shroud blah blah, it's a free damage sponge and you have access to skills when you come out. Try being constantly locked out of legends and not able to use a skill you need enhanced by cooldowns AND ridiculous energy costs. Seriously pick one.

Patch after patch rev has been nerfed to the point that you have to be 100% perfect to play or you'll get smashed against lower skilled opponents.

They have removed rev traits and replaced them with trash (equilibrium).

Removed sustain from oh sword and gave us skills that don't hit (deathstrike).

Even the Tuesday condi nerf they are removing our vuln application because it's an OP condition. I mean what? Have you seen scourge?

Then there's the fact that PoF didn't come with a spec for rev and a weapon that actually doesn't work. Like it doesn't at all.

Take a look in pvp/wvw and see the ratio of necro to rev and you'll actually see who is the least favorite.

Also has anyone even seen a renegade in pvp/wvw?

Necros need to stop crying and realise you have it waaaaaaaaaay better.

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bound

> > > > >

> > > > > Stopped reading after I read this.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > This isn't a PvP only thread lol. There are plenty of Bound thieves in WvW. Sick attempt to discredit me or whatever though.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Next you're gonna tell me you play on Blackgate aren't ya?

> > >

> > > Too funny you've discredited yourself

> >

> > Not really but continue thinking that way Mr thief is so bad it was meta for every year but 1

> >

> > Oh and I'd also wish revenant core class worked nearly as effectively as core s/d acro thief. Reasonable build diversity, but wahhh I don't win every 1v1 thief sux. /s

>

> Wait you play on blackgate don't you.....WOW f'n nailed that one ROFLMAO

>

I have accounts on BG, FA, and ET. Congratulations you guessed one (and the one on BG is technically not even mine).

> Hey about that core rev I loaded up my f2p account in the EU and I'm having trouble making my core rev. I wanted to find a core rev build that worked. You know how I can do that?

>

> Please help with this one

Did you have a seizure

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > > > > > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > How is necro even on this list anymore, let alone that high. Necromancers must be the whiniest players ever, they get God mode scourge and still think they are the most hated class.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @Clownmug.8357 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thief by far. No other class has been nerfed more in the history of GW2. No other class has such role restrictions.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The poll should read: "Besides thief...which class is Anet's least favorite"

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To all the people saying rev....The class has been out for a wee bit over 2 years. Most of the time it's been OP as kitten with being complete meta when not. The class hasn't been around enough to qualify for the poll.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rev most hated ROFLMAO

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I know right? That's why in the first balance pass after HoT released they excessively buffed the damage of their "least favourite" and nerfed the damage of the new class that was starting to compete with it. [Reality](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016 "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/January_2016")

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > and yet revs remained OP after that patch. They also remained Meta up until PoF.....ya sooo f'n hated.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I will say this though rev is in a bad spot at this time. How you feel playing your rev is how the entire 1st year of HoT was for thieves.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Being in a bad spot for a few months does not qualify you for most hated. Being nerfed from God Status to Meta does not either. Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, and Necro have all been in the spot that your Rev is now for far longer time periods.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I think that puts this to rest

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > p.s. The problem with this poll is it reflects which class is the weakest at this time with a buncha Necro mains swooping it trying to save their class from the nerf bat. It ignores the history of the classes, and when you look at the history rev shouldn't be in the discussion

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Thief has been in like 1 year of nonmeta in the entire history of this game lol. You tell revs to get over it while voting the most meta class as the least favorite, glhf

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Check out the nerf thread on the thief sub forum.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Thief is meta only because of 1 thing. Shortbow 5.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > They have lost all 1v1, XvX, and sustain because of that over the years.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > When rev goes through that over the next 3 years we can revisit this. Until then people need to stop whining b/c rev isn't OP anymore

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Umm I was a thief main (5k hours +) that converted to rev, and I still play thief to this day because of how bad revenant is in most PvP and WvW roaming fights. You don't need to educate me on thief.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Oh no you're meta because of a unique skill thief has! Do firebrands get to cry that they can only build support? Do scourges cry because they can't build support? Everyone that's meta is meta because they do one thing best, get over it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > XvX and sustain I agree has been nerfed. But 1v1 kek plz thief has been the best 1v1er (excluding on a point in PvP) since forever except potentially condition Mesmer (which thief soft counters!).

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Revenant has been going through continuous nerfs for 2 years now. Do you pay attention, or is every patch automatically another funeral for thief for you?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > wait you jumped ship from thief to rev

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > lol

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And thief is best 1v1 since forever? Against who? LOL.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thief does not soft counter mesmer. Has not for a LONG time.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > oh wait you said not on point in pvp.....so this is coming from your experiences in WvW.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So which classes does thief counter now? This'll be good lol

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Bound

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Stopped reading after I read this.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You go on and on about top tier players then use that....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > This isn't a PvP only thread lol. There are plenty of Bound thieves in WvW. Sick attempt to discredit me or whatever though.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Next you're gonna tell me you play on Blackgate aren't ya?

> > > >

> > > > Too funny you've discredited yourself

> > >

> > > Not really but continue thinking that way Mr thief is so bad it was meta for every year but 1

> > >

> > > Oh and I'd also wish revenant core class worked nearly as effectively as core s/d acro thief. Reasonable build diversity, but wahhh I don't win every 1v1 thief sux. /s

> >

> > Wait you play on blackgate don't you.....WOW f'n nailed that one ROFLMAO

> >

> I have accounts on BG, FA, and ET. Congratulations you guessed one (and the one on BG is technically not even mine).

> > Hey about that core rev I loaded up my f2p account in the EU and I'm having trouble making my core rev. I wanted to find a core rev build that worked. You know how I can do that?

> >

> > Please help with this one

>

> Did you have a seizure

So what you're saying is I can't play rev on my f2p account and that I have to buy HoT?

So Herald is available from day 1 thus making Herald a part of the "core".....interesting

This thread isn't going to be that useful because people will naturally vote their own preferred class.

That said, besides engineer (which I voted for), Revenant is by far the most incomplete class.

If you look at the thread about "[Arenanet's favorite class](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14153/what-do-you-think-is-anets-most-favourite-class#latest "Arenanet's favorite class")," you'll probably get an accurate representation of what people really think.

Today's patch proves that it is indeed Revenant that is the least favored child. It is the second balance patch in a row where its vital traits for certain builds were completely rewritten but this time it was during a patch that was mainly rolled out to curb the abuse of condition burst and it was a trait that hugely benefited _POWER_ builds.

> @"GoZero.9708" said:

> Today's patch proves that it is indeed Revenant that is the least favored child. It is the second balance patch in a row where its vital traits for certain builds were completely rewritten but this time it was during a patch that was mainly rolled out to curb the abuse of condition burst and it was a trait that hugely benefited _POWER_ builds.

Bzzt Wrong!

Anet just killed stealth stacking for thieves

> @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > @"GoZero.9708" said:

> > Today's patch proves that it is indeed Revenant that is the least favored child. It is the second balance patch in a row where its vital traits for certain builds were completely rewritten but this time it was during a patch that was mainly rolled out to curb the abuse of condition burst and it was a trait that hugely benefited _POWER_ builds.

>

> Bzzt Wrong!

>

> Anet just killed stealth stacking for thieves

Nope wrong, literally nothing about that in the patch.

> > @"Jinks.2057" said:

> > > @"GoZero.9708" said:

> > > Today's patch proves that it is indeed Revenant that is the least favored child. It is the second balance patch in a row where its vital traits for certain builds were completely rewritten but this time it was during a patch that was mainly rolled out to curb the abuse of condition burst and it was a trait that hugely benefited _POWER_ builds.

> >

> > Bzzt Wrong!

> >

> > Anet just killed stealth stacking for thieves

>

> Nope wrong, literally nothing about that in the patch.

read em again

maybe you can keep up the "I used to play thief" facade a wee bit longer